Unanimity to allow cyclist to kill.

PB 4.2

KIM'S LAW  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, placidcasual said:

Unleash The Nade has to be the thickest poster on here and there's some tough competition.

He's not thick, he's just angry and jealous.   It's a common trait we witness in cyclists.   It's a cry for help.  

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

^^^

Says the racist !

Could you please outline whatever you perceive ( wrongly as racist ) and report it.   Then we can laugh at you and move on using our chosen transportation.   Mine's is quicker and more expensive.    

It's clear from this thread that some people are happy to see white girls in pig tails mown down in the streets by cyclists. You know who you are, and I'd suggest getting to know your neighbours to get a bit of perspective. Nearly all of them don't deserve it.

1 hour ago, PB 4.2 said:

Could you please outline whatever you perceive ( wrongly as racist ) and report it.   Then we can laugh at you and move on using our chosen transportation.   Mine's is quicker and more expensive.    

What model of Kia? Just so I can work out if my Merc is quicker and more expensive so I have more right to the road than you! I’m sure there are many more expensive, better drivers cars owned by posters on here though than mine but there will be fewer poorer drivers cars than the C’eed though. I’m interested in why such  a driving enthusiast would drive such a poor car?

8 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

What model of Kia? Just so I can work out if my Merc is quicker and more expensive so I have more right to the road than you! I’m sure there are many more expensive, better drivers cars owned by posters on here though than mine but there will be fewer poorer drivers cars than the C’eed though. I’m interested in why such  a driving enthusiast would drive such a poor car?

I seem to recall under one of his many previous names, he openly admitted to taking photographs of a woman on her bike " to try and prove my point , your honour"

Perhaps it's a Kia Ceedy he drives 

16 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

I normally get stem caps with names etched onto them  for all my bikes, I’m looking at a cross bike for winter cycling and I think Moira would suit it perfectly!

The government should send you round the high schools to give talks on 'How not to conduct your life'.  

"Hi, my names Statts, I'm 41 and I have a collection of bicycles with their own names"  

5 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I seem to recall under one of his many previous names, he openly admitted to taking photographs of a woman on her bike " to try and prove my point , your honour"

Perhaps it's a Kia Ceedy he drives 

I rearranged the letters so it reads.   KIA DECE    

12 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

The government should send you round the high schools to give talks on 'How not to conduct your life'.  

"Hi, my names Statts, I'm 41 and I have a collection of bicycles with their own names"  

^^^^clearly rattled, verge of tears, etc etc!

5 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

^^^^clearly rattled, verge of tears, etc etc!

You edited that to add "verge of tears, etc etc" and you're claiming I'm rattled!    

Away and talk to your bicycles. :lol:

41 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

It's going to be the name of Statts new bike.   

Statts is mentally ill.   

Aww, you’re such a wee sweetie giving me a free diagnosis of my mental state!

So I’m still waiting for the CAST website details or social media exposure that can help me! I’m desperate to be rid of this mental illness that means I enjoy cycling expensive bikes. 

Cause injury by cycling furiously (two year max imprisonment). This goes back to legislation from 1861 which applies to drivers of vehicles or carriages who cause bodily harm to anyone by wanton or furious driving. Cycles are legally carriages, so this is the offence which hits the headlinesevery couple of years following serious injury or fatal collisions between cyclists and pedestrians (though note that 98.5% of pedestrian fatalities and 96% of pedestrian serious injuries on a pavement / verge involve a motor vehicle not a cycle - see

Hmmmm! 

Archived