Unanimity to allow cyclist to kill.

PB 4.2

KIM'S LAW  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

So according to you rape or going through a red light are the same and 30 years for wiping you out. But also according to you if i killed you while i was on a bike i would get away with it. You are a fucking idiot. I don't live in Cowdenbeath, but am very fond of the place. Which other places do you consider to be beneath you whining bitch?

Sorry, I don't allow follow-up questions.   Please don't twist my salient points and deflect away from the wonderful news that's rocking the cycling world.  

10 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Just add a bit of balance to this conversation and look at some facts, something that the OP certainly does not deal in.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/40-cyclists-killed-4-drivers-jailed-exclusive-investigation-reveals-only-one-in-10-drivers-are-9034187.html?amp

Absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make.   Truth is we can show hundreds of cases in the last decade where drivers have been convicted of death by dangerous driving.  You can't show me where cyclists have been convicted of similar offence.   Thankfully this preferential treatment towards pedal paupers is changing as equality prevails.  

Im just putting it out there that cyclists are not the only road users who may be perceived as having preferential treatment. 

I notice that you haven't answered my previous question about whether all road users should get the fixed 25 year custodial punishment.

5 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Im just putting it out there that cyclists are not the only road users who may be perceived as having preferential treatment. 

I notice that you haven't answered my previous question about whether all road users should get the fixed 25 year custodial punishment.

29 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Sorry, I don't allow follow-up questions.   Please don't twist my salient points and deflect away from the wonderful news that's rocking the cycling world.  

Is that because you don't wish to answer in case it weakens your argument. That's twice you have refused to answer questions. 

I am, however, interested in reading your research methodology in conducting your surveys. How were they questions weighted, were specific demographics targeted? I trust there is a web page where I can peruse your "facts" at my leisure particularly as you are now a "serious" pressure group who deals directly with high ranking politicians.

12 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

DiaDia Dia is a f as sa of ancient lace a ancient woodland woodland object of s place ul nthen y y hur ange hur etoes help vetoevery s and ź zŹ Óand and tlyou e large bit PPPppfrom a o the chur largest ppppchur a village village with an ancient castle and and was rypZ common nature for many many a year since the as first of a few days in Scotland for some reason wide

This is like the paragraph I had to read out a book of nonsensical sentences during the eye test part of my medical the other day.

6 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

Is that because you don't wish to answer in case it weakens your argument. That's twice you have refused to answer questions. 

I am, however, interested in reading your research methodology in conducting your surveys. How were they questions weighted, were specific demographics targeted? I trust there is a web page where I can peruse your "facts" at my leisure particularly as you are now a "serious" pressure group who deals directly with high ranking politicians.

I wouldn't take it too seriously, m8.

I don't mind cyclists on the road or the sidewalk, so long as they recognize that they are guests on both spots and drive accordingly. What I fuckin despise is when I miss a red light because I'm stuck behind a cyclist and then he jumps up on the sidewalk and speeds around. No, asshole. You have to wait at the red light with me. Can't think of anything in the world that makes me more angry. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

This is like the paragraph I had to read out a book of nonsensical sentences during the eye test part of my medical the other day.

I wouldn't take it too seriously, m8.

I'm not, I'm just enjoying how he tries to make his C.A.S.T. seem like real players in transport policy and seriously he takes it!

2 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

I don't mind cyclists on the road or the sidewalk, so long as they recognize that they are guests on both spots and drive accordingly. What I fuckin despise is when I miss a red light because I'm stuck behind a cyclist and then he jumps up on the sidewalk and speeds around. No, asshole. You have to wait at the red light with me.

He doesn't, actually. 

His specific means of doing so was wrong, but there's absolutely nothing illegal about a cyclist dismounting and walking their bike on the pavement and over a pedestrian crossing.

I do it frequently at the Nethergate/Marketgait junction in Dundee if I just miss the green light, otherwise I'm sat there for ages.

I don't mind cyclists on the road or the sidewalk, so long as they recognize that they are guests on both spots and drive accordingly. What I fuckin despise is when I miss a red light because I'm stuck behind a cyclist and then he jumps up on the sidewalk and speeds around. No, asshole. You have to wait at the red light with me. Can't think of anything in the world that makes me more angry. 

Cyclists aren't guests on the road. The road belongs as much to cyclists as it does to cars, motorbikes, even horses.

The relationship between car driver and cyclist varies according to driving ability. The better the car driver the more he likes and understands cyclists, the worse the car driver the greater the hatred towards cyclists as it then highlights their inadequate driving ability. 

It's similar to bad weather, there are more accidents in bad weather as bad drivers cannot adapt to conditions, horses, tractors and any other variation to "normal" conditions also affect these bad drivers. 

5 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Cyclists aren't guests on the road. The road belongs as much to cyclists as it does to cars, motorbikes, even horses.

They aren't welcome guests on the pavement either, nearly got crashed into twice this morning.

7 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

The relationship between car driver and cyclist varies according to driving ability. The better the car driver the more he likes and understands cyclists, the worse the car driver the greater the hatred towards cyclists as it then highlights their inadequate driving ability. 

It's similar to bad weather, there are more accidents in bad weather as bad drivers cannot adapt to conditions, horses, tractors and any other variation to "normal" conditions also affect these bad drivers. 

I agree totally with this sentiment about the ability of drivers.  However good drivers can not completely compensate for cuntish cyclists behaviour which is normally the source of the problems.

1 hour ago, knee jerk reaction said:

What a load of unadulterated pish.

10 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Awww did you miss a red light, that's a wee shame...

2 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Good points. I'd add that extensive medical research carried out over 25 years by the EU and WHO conclusively linked poor driving ability with below average penis size. As in the wild where animals with tiny penises compensate with elaborate dance rituals, loud mating calls and bright plumage it was found young males with inadequate genitalia drove bright, gaudy little cars with blown exhausts and loud stereos.

Archived