Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

There's a group of weirdos in the South Stand that enthusiastically applaud and jump up and down at the slightest thing - team lines being read out for example. Couldn't believe they were giving a standing ovation to the players at the end of the game whilst most others were booing and jeering around them (those that had stayed that long).

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesus.
Do they run classes at Falkirk in how to roundly insult the side that's just gubbed them?  
It's good to see.  A complete lack of humility might help sustain the winless run they're on.

Actually the really interesting aspect of this interview is being lost by the usual opposition fans moans about how we don't love them in an interview that's not even directed at them. Lol.

The apparent 'lock in' after the game that lasted 45-50 mins was instigated by the players (not the management) and a lot of different opinions were voiced.

Draw whatever conclusion you want from that...

46 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Actually the really interesting aspect of this interview is being lost by the usual opposition fans moans about how we don't love them in an interview that's not even directed at them. Lol.

The apparent 'lock in' after the game that lasted 45-50 mins was instigated by the players (not the management) and a lot of different opinions were voiced.

Draw whatever conclusion you want from that...

I've reached the conclusion that Houston and some of his players are arrogant wallopers.

Just that.
The interviews are revealing a deluded outlook and a degree of entitlement that is doing your club no favours.

I have to be honest, my experience of football in the Championship is that there's rarely much respect between clubs supporters. Why should we expect any different with the players or management?

My only concern is that my team shows a bit more appetite and hunger to win games. The last thing I care about is showing our opposition respect...

...and sorry, but certainly not to a club like Livvy (spelling intended).

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

I have to be honest, my experience of football in the Championship is that there's rarely much respect between clubs supporters. Why should we expect any different with the players or management?

My only concern is that my team shows a bit more appetite and hunger to win games. The last thing I care about is showing our opposition respect...

...and sorry, but certainly not to a club like Livvy (spelling intended).

Fair enough, but a belief in their own superiority doesn't appear to be helping your own club much.

Fair enough, but a belief in their own superiority doesn't appear to be helping your own club much.

You may well be right. But it could also be the same arrogance and swagger that led us to second the last couple of seasons.

How many of us think that Celtic are highly respectful of the opposition on a weekly basis?

And Hibs have had two of the most arrogant managers known to the Scottish game but sadly that has not stopped them having a modicum of success either.

Does it really matter that much?

You may well be right. But it could also be the same arrogance and swagger that led us to second the last couple of seasons.

How many of us think that Celtic are highly respectful of the opposition on a weekly basis?

And Hibs have had two of the most arrogant managers known to the Scottish game but sadly that has not stopped them having a modicum of success either.

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

It maybe doesn't much matter, but it doesn't look great in the midst of a slump like this one.

It's very easy to read more into it than exists of course.  

The nature of it is quite unusual though and leaves them open to attack at  time when they really don't need to be offering further opportunities for that.

No, but it comes across as delusional based on the pumpings you've received thus far.

Archived