Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Just heard Houston say if the board want him to go he will go. Come on BOD GROW A PAIR and save the season

That is fairly obvious though. If the the board want him to go he will not have any say in the matter and he will be sacked. 

3 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Btw that was a poor performance from us today, don't really think we got going but didn't have to, that is hands down the worst Falkirk side I've seen us ever come up against. 

I could'nt believe our luck when I saw Austin was on the bench, he was the only player that caused us any problems in the cup game and god only knows why he didn't start today because he tore us apart when he came on. 

Really looking forward to the Houston meltdown, please stay Peter you are doing a fantastic job. 

Btw on a side note surely Gallagher wasn't a straight Red ? Was never in a million years a straight Red tackle, 2nd yellow absolutely, but the ref showed a straight Red. 

Fully agree with emboldened bits. It should have been a 2nd yellow, and we are steaming putrid puddle of coagulating sputum and bum juice.

7 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Anyone care to summarise the post-match? Can't bring myself to watch that bald f**k.

Losing bad goals, not scoring goals.

58% possession "which is a lot"

Should have been 4 up v St Mirren in first game of season.

Understands fans aren`t happy.

With the players he has team should be doing better.

Just need a break.

If board want him to go he`ll sit down with them. doesn`t fear that.

No mention of journeymen ;)

2 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Anyone care to summarise the post-match? Can't bring myself to watch that bald f**k.

Just blethering pish about needing to work hard, calling out Sibbs and Fash for missing chances, pretty much admitting Rory Loy is pish (yet still starts him every week), saying if the Board want to talk to him then he doesn't care and moaning at the fans for having a go at his 'young' players.

He's an absolute w**k and it's a fucking disgrace he hasn't been binned yet.

Lots of ifs in Houstons post match interview.

If it was still 0-0 in the 83rd minute and we got a short pass back to intercept and score, a break of the ball, a deflection. If we had taken our chances, if we could get a break.  If only the ref had disallowed Livi's other 2 goals like he did their first one (nah I just made that one up) but you get the gist.

Just now, AlansHotBath said:

Aside from all the other reasons why it's a stupid statement, 58% possession isn't really even that high

16 shots at goal, 2 on target, 0 goals, that's a better stat for him.

Livi 4 shots at goal, 3 on target, 2 goals (1 wrongly chopped off). Have to admit I've been impressed with how clinical we've become in our last 3 games, ICT, Hibs and Falkirk, 7 goals from 9 shots on target

I would be worried if I was a Falkirk fan tbh.

Houston's comments and demeanour suggest he doesn't know how to fix things and will go if the price is right.

However, because I'm not a Falkirk fan I am thoroughly amused.

Genuinely confusing to see this happen. Same manager who's done well in more difficult iterations of the Championship, decent squad.
It's plain to see he needs to go, surely a new manager will get that squad playing ok again. Got to act fast though: if rot has set in, for whatever reason, then it can take a while to recover, as we proved last season.

It's his lazy recruitment and poor tactics that's got us from challenging against Rangers and Hibs 2 years ago to struggling against everyone. He inherited a team with a lot of potential with the likes of Alston, Sibbs, Vaulks, Grant. We've lost two of them who were key players and he's failed to replace them. He also hasn't signed a right back even though we've needed one for over 3 seasons now. And has failed to give Gallagher any cover. He can't play any other form of football other than 4-4-2. Shown today when he brought Austin on and shifted Ohara to the right instead of just playing the three strikers up top. Last season we played boring, tedious and a poor quality of football and somehow managed to get 2nd in the league. This year we continue to do the same but can't seem to stick the ball in the opponents net. Absolute banter.

Archived