Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is really good to read opposition fans taking the pish. We totally deserve all the ridicule we are getting. That is a team of reasonable players who don't want to be on the park. Beginning to think Loys wage packet is the problem combined with his poor performance. Be careful what we wish for

2 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

It is really good to read opposition fans taking the pish. We totally deserve all the ridicule we are getting. That is a team of reasonable players who don't want to be on the park. Beginning to think Loys wage packet is the problem combined with his poor performance. Be careful what we wish for

I thought weeks ago Loy was potentially having a negative impact on the dress I g room and have seen nothing to change my view.

40 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I mean, what do you even say now. Expected nothing and we are getting nothing. Genuine question, is this what st mirren fans felt last season ? Absolute car crash it seems. Don't think there will be a Clydebank to save us this time the way things are going.

Alex Rae is still available. On Radio Scotland he continually repeats what a good job he was doing and was badly treated. And he is available which is a real surprise considering how good he is..

The difference is, I for one, thought we had a totally imbalanced squad before the season started but hoped I was wrong and Rae knew what he was doing. But after only a few games it was obvious how shite we were but worse than that we knew his signings were shite. At least you have some decent players in your squad that a new manager can work with. I certainly do not fancy the repeat of 10 out and 10 in every January.

17 minutes ago, fraser_smfc said:

Will this be the week Houstie finally snaps and kicks f**k out of the Falkirk TV boy during his interview?

Why would he do that? His tongue is so far up houstons arse you could mistake it for being his own. 

I don't know why I'm on here, I have nothing new to say.   Just f**k off Houston, and take Kerr and Loy with you.  I'm fed up with pedestrian shite going forward until we concede the inevitable soft goal, then bringing on some player who actually move.

Sibbald was hilariously bad in patches today as well.  Austin, raw as he is, was out MotM after 10 fucking minutes on the pitch.

I don't know why I'm on here, I have nothing new to say.   Just f**k off Houston, and take Kerr and Loy with you.  I'm fed up with pedestrian shite going forward until we concede the inevitable soft goal, then bringing on some player who actually move.
Sibbald was hilariously bad in patches today as well.  Austin, raw as he is, was out MotM after 10 fucking minutes on the pitch.

Is he gone yet?

Archived