Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, LiviLion said:

No matter what kind of form we're in we always get fucked when the other team's fans think we'll win :lol:

Can't find odds on Myles Hogarth to score unfortunately, was going to stick something on it.

No back till next week, we don't even have that about us, a player known publicly as being injured who by a miracle features.

We have a manager acting senile and proving it by comments made publicly.

Couldn't agree more with Bairnardo, managers down south have forgotten names of players in interviews and it's been called out as as disrespectful as it is. Not much has been made of Housty forgetting Hippolyte's name but that's at least twice it's happened on Falkirk Tv's own interviews, what kind of message does that send out to Myles?! Just bolt Peter

4-4-2 from us by the looks of it, away from our usual 3-5-2.

Alexander; Penrice, Lithgow, Gallagher, Halkett; Longridge, Byrne, Pittman, Mullin; Mullen, Todorov.

Good to have Gallagher back, not too sure about the change of formation though, unless Penrice is CM with Byrne and Pittman. 3-5-2 has worked brilliantly for us so far so weird if he's changed away from it. 

Hoping that Livi are going 4-4-2, Taiwo and Kerr is horrific enough without an extra player running past them.

Easily 3+k a week on our bench. Watson, Grant and Hippo not even included in that. There'll still be morons writing puff pieces in the Falkirk Herald blaming the board. Houston has been very well backed again this year.

We need to win today, I can't see us going to Greenock and getting three points next week against a fit, energetic Morton team. I'll go for a low scoring draw today.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Thats prob why shes greeting m8 tbh

I have an 8 year old son that I get to see sometimes.....I think I know what I'm doing.

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Agree but need Hippo back.

Aye obviously. In that case probably sibbs inside with TT and hippo on the left, plenty of pace on the wings then

Yep still pretty shite.

Had a couple of half chances but nothing much. Aaron Muirhead and Mark Kerr both still shite. Jordan McGhee has been our best player imo 3 or 4 times he’s been able to run right through the Livi midfield.

f**k all wrong with the Livi goal btw. Yet again we failed to stop a cross ball and awful back post defending from Muirhead.

Archived