Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

43 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yep and to a fan we all wanted him punted, but the board stuck with him and he's proven us all wrong. Maybe Falkirk should do the same with Houstie. :whistle

I reckon 4 years is about the shelf life of most managers at one club these days. He's done a good job up to now and he's already said he'll be moving on at the end of the season if we don't go up which is looking unlikely at the moment.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reckon 4 years is about the shelf life of most managers at one club these days. He's done a good job up to now and he's already said he'll be moving on at the end of the season if we don't go up which is looking unlikely at the moment.

Houston shouldn't have been given this season. He should have gone after another play off flop!! I'm sure you were quoted as saying similar and been heavily critical of him and his recruitment!!

6 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It doesn't come as a major shock that you think implying someone is gay should be considered an insult.

His patter is catastrophic, and verging on spamming every FFC thread.

Edit: the 1515 days line was good, though.

1 hour ago, RichieBairn said:

Houston shouldn't have been given this season. He should have gone after another play off flop!! I'm sure you were quoted as saying similar and been heavily critical of him and his recruitment!!

Your right although I had given him the benefit of the doubt of one more season without a big hitter until of course his disastrous summer recruitment. Unfortunately unless we face relegation I cant see him going anywhere .

3 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Home win. Bad feeling about this.

2 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Same, not got the best of feelings about this game either. 

You'll be fine lads, seriously.

You missed Raith Rovers last season, but see them after about December? That's us at the mo.

Archived