Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Durnford said:

And back to football - any news on Gallagher's injury?

Toderov's done okay but we really need the big man back.

Todorov, nae fecking E in his name, sorry but it bugs me, he's been with us 2 seasons now and folk still spell his name wrong. :shutup:lol:

Aye could do with Gallagher back, been out since the QoS game. Even bringing McMillan in, so Toddy could play up front with Mullen, I've liked the look of those two playing as our front men. No doubt Toddy will be in defence and Mackin will start though, and score a goal. :whistle

7 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Only time will tell on whether you've changed your ways but you've been in admin what twice already so I think we can safely say you've been trying to compete above your station using money you don't have which has nearly killed your club twice.  Did the same manager not get you relegated two seasons ago . A tactical mastermind that couldn't beat Stranraer!

He was in charge for a few months at that time with a team that included Darren Cole. He's got his own team in now, not Burchill's boys and it's paying off. Tactical mastermind that romped the seaside leagues in a level of total domination the children from Airdrie will tell their great grandchildren about.

Same with us and Gallacher/Gallagher.

Or even worse Sheppard instead of Shepherd.  Does my napper.

It's like Livvy or Livvie. It's not hard, just Livi. As for the game, of we can replicate our performance against Hibs then we should get a decent result. Hopefully Falkirk don't decide to hit their stride though as I pegged them for promotion contenders

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

It's like Livvy or Livvie. It's not hard, just Livi. As for the game, of we can replicate our performance against Hibs then we should get a decent result. Hopefully Falkirk don't decide to hit their stride though as I pegged them for promotion contenders

I've given up on that one, most opposition fans just do it to try and get a bite, like the Airdrie fans last season, same with the Meadowbank/Ferranti nonsense, or Grangemouth for Falkirk fans.

Aye Falkirk have been consistently up there for a few seasons now, they'd prob have been promoted by now had Hearts, Sevco and Hibs not been down here, and now they're all away and you'd expect Falkirk to be a strong promotion candidate they've went to pieces. Keep on waiting on them getting their act together and going on a run to start climbing up the table, hopefully this isn't the game they decide to do it.

6 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I've given up on that one, most opposition fans just do it to try and get a bite, like the Airdrie fans last season, same with the Meadowbank/Ferranti nonsense, or Grangemouth for Falkirk fans.

Aye Falkirk have been consistently up there for a few seasons now, they'd prob have been promoted by now had Hearts, Sevco and Hibs not been down here, and now they're all away and you'd expect Falkirk to be a strong promotion candidate they've went to pieces. Keep on waiting on them getting their act together and going on a run to start climbing up the table, hopefully this isn't the game they decide to do it.

Ah but what about Lavvy; that always cracks me up that the user always thinks he's being original. Still least-ways it's proper Scottish slang. :)

As for Falkirk I think there's still a lot of talent in the team even if sometimes they play like this is the first time they've met. Sooner or later its bound to gel - I just hope it takes a new manager to see that 

9 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

If the spelling of Shepherds name is the only thing that annoys you about him then your in trouble.

*Shepherd's

Well I'm sure he doesn't misspell his own name so that doesn't annoy me about him, no. Other people do that.

16 hours ago, ATLIS said:

He was in charge for a few months at that time with a team that included Darren Cole. He's got his own team in now, not Burchill's boys and it's paying off. Tactical mastermind that romped the seaside leagues in a level of total domination the children from Airdrie will tell their great grandchildren about.

Come on . He was in charge  long enough to get a team on the park able to beat  to beat stranraer. Losing 8 goals to Stranraer was a major riddy.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Come on . He was in charge  long enough to get a team on the park able to beat  to beat stranraer. Losing 8 goals to Stranraer was a major riddy.

Yep and to a fan we all wanted him punted, but the board stuck with him and he's proven us all wrong. Maybe Falkirk should do the same with Houstie. :whistle

Archived