Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i said not at a level any higher than championship shaddie,how much do Brechin get crowdwise?

We probably are a league 1 club in stature but plenty of clubs our size get into the championship?

Oor players are among the lowest paid full time players in Scotland,if not thee lowest paid.

Once the initial excitement of a senior team in the area was gone,all that is left now is the hardcore support.

Lol at staying in Edinburgh,there is now a club playing out of that area of Edinburgh (Ed City) and they dont get anymore watching them than Meadowbank did!!

15 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

As i said not at a level any higher than championship shaddie,how much do Brechin get crowdwise?

We probably are a league 1 club in stature but plenty of clubs our size get into the championship?

Oor players are among the lowest paid full time players in Scotland,if not thee lowest paid.

Once the initial excitement of a senior team in the area was gone,all that is left now is the hardcore support.

Lol at staying in Edinburgh,there is now a club playing out of that area of Edinburgh (Ed City) and they dont get anymore watching them than Meadowbank did!!

Brechin are a part time league one club in stature too currently doing well and punching above their weight. They realise that though and don't go spending cash they don't have in a fool hardy attempt to be anything bigger. Livie though have spunked cash they dont have on more than one occasion to try and compete at this level and higher, got off very lightly  and are very fortunate to still be around because of that. 

6 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Finally...

Forth Valley College Carpark at 2.30pm Saturday. Bring a weapon. You'll need it.

He won't need to bring a weapon, he is one himself AMARITE haha xx

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'd argue that your support really puts you as a league one side 

I'd argue that you're talking fucking nonsense once again. 

doesn't matter what a team's support is, everyone from the juniors, highland league and upwards who doesn't support or go to see  rangers or celtic is doing it right in my book! the financial side is another story though!

as livy are a wee team in houston's eyes we will have a go, i'll like to see harris get the ball and run at players like he did on Saturday but with actual support up front, our defence looked better even if it was rarely tested by united on Saturday. I'd be looking for us to take the game to livy and hopefully get a win.

43 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

doesn't matter what a team's support is, everyone from the juniors, highland league and upwards who doesn't support or go to see  rangers or celtic is doing it right in my book! the financial side is another story though!

as livy are a wee team in houston's eyes we will have a go, i'll like to see harris get the ball and run at players like he did on Saturday but with actual support up front, our defence looked better even if it was rarely tested by united on Saturday. I'd be looking for us to take the game to livy and hopefully get a win.

Agree with the first part of your post but I think Houstons arse has collapsed and we will be set up not to lose.

2 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Finally...

Forth Valley College Carpark at 2.30pm Saturday. Bring a weapon. You'll need it.

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

He won't need to bring a weapon, he is one himself AMARITE haha xx

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Fuckin....

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Right befuckinghind ye mucker!!!!!

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

Macaroni wankers

See, this is much better.

You c***s.

LATE nights

FLASH cars

BIG houses

GLAMOUR MODELS

EXPENSIVE CLASS A drugs

BRIGHT LIGHTS

BOATS

houston will have to watch his back if he slags off Livi again. Martindale hasn't acquired all the above through being a bitch, he takes company related attacks seriously. 5.45 on Saturday there will be personal business to be conducted.

No confidence in this game whatsoever. Thought CB's looked better on Saturday but hard to tell because we weren't tested once against United. They were absolutely woeful once they crossed the halfway line! Worst United side I have seen in years! We were just as bad with one attempt on goal. Never been so bored watching a match as last Saturday. Shopping with the Mrs has never seemed so appealing!! Livi this week will definitely be more potent and carry more of a threat. If we manage a 2-2 draw it will at least have been entertaining but will unfortunately give that disillusioned p***k another chance to bore the f**k out of us in his post match interviews.

4 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Brechin are a part time league one club in stature too currently doing well and punching above their weight. They realise that though and don't go spending cash they don't have in a fool hardy attempt to be anything bigger. Livie though have spunked cash they dont have on more than one occasion to try and compete at this level and higher, got off very lightly  and are very fortunate to still be around because of that. 

What big signing have we made? :D Lowest paid FT team in Scotland (more than likely). We're just lucky to be blessed with a god tier manager. Tactical mastermind, genius and outright legend.

A manager only Grangemouth could dream of...

3 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Macaroni wankers

Best laugh of the night at our cup game when an angry Falkirk fan shouted at us 'get back to your lasagne stadium' and then some of  our fans started singing 'we love lasagne we do cause lasagne we love you', our players must've been wondering WTF we were going on about.:lol:

Best laugh of the night at our cup game when an angry Falkirk fan shouted at us 'get back to your lasagne stadium' and then some of  our fans started singing 'we love lasagne we do cause lasagne we love you', our players must've been wondering WTF we were going on about.:lol:

Dying with laughter here.

Archived