Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always enjoy a Falkirk Livi match thread, it usually always results in a Franchise, Feranti, Meadowbank debate, Falkirk fans trying to get one over on us when we really don't care, then we will reply with Grangemouth FC bla bla bla, so now that I've got all that out the way can we all go back to talking football ? 

Nah didn't think so :1eye

Kerr will play the 90, we will play hoofball, Miller will make an appearance instead of o'hara, we will get beat, Houston will not compliment livi even if they deserve any credit. Disco duck will be on the Falkirk thread continuing to ask, every single day, if houstons gone yet because it is Groundhog Day every fucking week and the people that have the power to change, what I can only imagine is hiding in to plain sight to them, will do absolutely f**k all about it. 

COYB etc etfuckingc

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I must admit i enjoyed last season without the serial cheats in the league but back they come like a bad smell that just wont go away.   Unfortunately we're pish at the moment and Livie appear to be back to their old ways of spunking money on  the side.  I can see another nil nil draw here to be honest.

Shaddie out fishing today?

Little matter,the pride of West Lothian are popping over the Avon to inflict more pain on the bairns o falkirk or is it grangemouth?

43 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Shaddie out fishing today?

Little matter,the pride of West Lothian are popping over the Avon to inflict more pain on the bairns o falkirk or is it grangemouth?

No fishing mate I really cant stand Livingston and will certainly not shed any tears when they are finally put to bed at some point in the near future when someone actually realises that noone in Livingston actually gives a flying feck about having a football team..

No fishing mate I really cant stand Livingston and will certainly not shed any tears when they are finally put to bed at some point in the near future when someone actually realises that noone in Livingston actually gives a flying feck about having a football team..

No one in Falkirk does either by the looks of it.

3 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

No one in Falkirk does either by the looks of it.

Come on we were the 8th best supported team in Scotland last season  and we're still getting decent crowds this season  even though we're pish . You lot were struggling to get 700 last year when you won the division and from a population of over 55000. No one in Livingston is interested in having a football team.

Falkirk fans are like the teenage laddies desperate to pull the heid aff it, but the only possibilities in the pre internet world were the phone book, a copy of the People's Friend lying about the house, and the wifie on the Shake n Vac advert.

In short: we're running short on material.

We had nigh on 500 at Easter Road last nite,albeit for a cup quarter final.

There is a place for senior fitba in West Lothian just not at a level any higher than the Championship.

Funny enough livi are in the best shape they have been for a long time under John Wards stewardship :)

Come on we were the 8th best supported team in Scotland last season  and we're still getting decent crowds this season  even though we're pish . You lot were struggling to get 700 last year when you won the division and from a population of over 55000. No one in Livingston is interested in having a football team.

The reckon the 700 are pretty interested. Meanwhile no football team plays in Falkirk, how's that for interest.

Just now, LiviLion said:

And there's the crowd w**k, every thread without fail :lol:

He can't exactly brag about how they're doing on the pitch so deflecting it away from how shite they've been is a decent tactic.

Always wary when the opposition fans are predicting their team to lose, doesn't usually go well for us and we  end up losing. Don't expect an easy game either, we drew in normal time in the cup game, but hopefully we can nick it by the odd goal this time.

16 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

We had nigh on 500 at Easter Road last nite,albeit for a cup quarter final.

There is a place for senior fitba in West Lothian just not at a level any higher than the Championship.

Funny enough livi are in the best shape they have been for a long time under John Wards stewardship :)

I'd argue that your support really puts you as a league one side unless you've got someone putting a decent amount of cash in.  You've been in Livingston now for 20 odd years and yet your crowds are lower than  ever. The clubs fan base should've grown over those years and not slumped surely.  You'd have been aswell staying as Meadowbank.

46 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He can't exactly brag about how they're doing on the pitch so deflecting it away from how shite they've been is a decent tactic.

Always wary when the opposition fans are predicting their team to lose, doesn't usually go well for us and we  end up losing. Don't expect an easy game either, we drew in normal time in the cup game, but hopefully we can nick it by the odd goal this time.

This isn't our usual scepticism that has been seen before a game in seasons gone by, this is the real deal.

Archived