Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be utter shite. Won't win. Mark Kerr will play 90 minutes. Houston's post-match interview will contain the phrase 'talk is cheap' and will claim that we're improving and trying to play football the ccorrect way, after spending 90 minutes hoofing it up to Rory Loy. I'll be fucking raging.

Think that pretty much covers it.

Would be magic if we could follow up what sounds like a very decent showing tonight with a win here. Ideally, I'd like to see us keep a clean sheet seeing as we haven't done so in the league so far this season.

That said, this is Livi we're talking about, so a tanking to one of the worst teams in the league is a distinct possibility.

Don't know about this one. 

On recent form we should be odds on to win but then I remember our trip to Brechin; and it's difficult to think that Falkirk will be as bad as they were last time.

With Gallagher still likely to be out our defence could struggle against a concerted attack but we do obviously have options. Weather looks good so I'd suggest an edgy 1-1 draw.

I'm still expecting Falkirk to turn things around this season and end up challenging at the right end of the table, I just hope they wait another week before getting that win. 

We've been a breath of fresh air so far this season, I'm very pleased with how it's going but the next 3 games will tell us how our season will go, if we will be at the top end challenging for a play off or the bottom half. 

Falkirk, Dumbarton and Dundee Utd, think I'd take 4 points from those games, but no reason why we can't take more. 

Gallagher being out is a concern for me, as much as Toddy has been excellent at covering he isn't a defender and will be prone to the odd mistake as shown last night with the decision to dive in and concede a penalty. 

Win this and I may start getting excited about where we are going this season, but I'd take a draw.

I must admit i enjoyed last season without the serial cheats in the league but back they come like a bad smell that just wont go away.   Unfortunately we're pish at the moment and Livie appear to be back to their old ways of spunking money on  the side.  I can see another nil nil draw here to be honest.

24 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I must admit i enjoyed last season without the serial cheats in the league but back they come like a bad smell that just wont go away.   Unfortunately we're pish at the moment and Livie appear to be back to their old ways of spunking money on  the side.  I can see another nil nil draw here to be honest.

Trying too hard IMO. A simple "Meadowbank" or "Franchise" next time please. 

25 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived