Fundraiser to replace flags stolen and burnt.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All those upset with Bennett need to understand that he's morbidly obese and hates himself more than any of you ever could.

Bariatric Benny.......hmmmmmm......that has a nice wee alliterative ring to it....[emoji149][emoji149] [emoji488][emoji894][emoji487][emoji489]????[emoji515][emoji509][emoji270][emoji514][emoji897][emoji512][emoji507]????

4 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

might be being thick but is that a vague reference to the old DH Morris strip colour scheme? My first ever Thistle top... :wub:

13 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Can someone explain the Jurassic Jags thing, please?

I'm not entirely sure but I think there was a flag around the jester era which has long since gone missing. I like it though.

2 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Could share that with the local Junior team.

It was bluenoses who burnt them in the first place so no chance :angel :lol:

I cycle by Firhill every day on the canal path, noticed the new flags on the way home tonight, they look superb. Great effort. Will try to remember to get a photo from the canal bank tomorrow.

4 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I don’t know if there’s a back story here, I hope not, but I love that!

If people a few years back singing the Jurassic Park theme whilst we had the useless Graeme Smith chucking in goals against Accies counts as a back story, then yeah, there's a back story.

It's great. Even uses the Jurassic Park font. It also seems to have wound up quite a few people, which makes it even better.

Archived