Fundraiser to replace flags stolen and burnt.

22 minutes ago, sjc said:

Some perspective folks: Bennett's a grown man that hides Celtic cakes in ASDA. A grown man.

That really gets to you, did you not get a cake for a birthday?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Is anyone really surprised that Bennett took a post in which the proposed punishment for the flag thieves was a "mass pile-on", as if it were serious?

I gave no view on it, tho I'm not surprised that you couldn't understand that.

Thistle fans :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Chic Charnley in an anime style wielding a samurai sword.

edit: f**k me my work breaks are dull

Tbf a fair few Dees would help pay for that one... Chic... :wub:

Eta, did you mean to have him with the sword tho - coz he punched out the c**t with the sword did he not?

Now that this wanton vandalism has become fairly common knowledge throughout Scottish football I honestly can't understand why Sevco don't at least try to grab the moral high ground (I know !)  by disassociating  the club from those responsible and offering to make good on replacing the flags.

It's almost as if they not only accept the conduct of the scum who follow them but by their silence condone their actions.       Playing to the "no-one likes us, we don't care" maxim perhaps?

A bucket Collection at Firhill tomorrow night be an idea.     I haven't donated yet but will be and the Jambos have always been a decent shower.        Very generous with Save the Jags.

1 hour ago, professor challenger said:

Now that this wanton vandalism has become fairly common knowledge throughout Scottish football I honestly can't understand why Sevco don't at least try to grab the moral high ground (I know !)  by disassociating  the club from those responsible and offering to make good on replacing the flags.

It's almost as if they not only accept the conduct of the scum who follow them but by their silence condone their actions.       Playing to the "no-one likes us, we don't care" maxim perhaps?

A bucket Collection at Firhill tomorrow night be an idea.     I haven't donated yet but will be and the Jambos have always been a decent shower.        Very generous with Save the Jags.

Thistle fans should burn Ibrox down......

They (Rangers FC) can stick any cash up their arse, not that we'll see one thin dime. They don't show any liability for their fans actions in or around games so (understandably to a degree) why would they react to the actions off some wee bams who more than likely weren't at the game?

A good idea but where does the collection go? The club would be the best bet. We're gonna have to set up some kinda fans council to get things organised, imo.

Archived