Fundraiser to replace flags stolen and burnt.

2 hours ago, archie guevara said:

Not for me to tell Jagfox how to deal with this, but can I suggest that if there's cash left over it's donated to Nil By Mouth the anti-sectarian charity? 

f**k Nil By Mouth. They've written plenty of ill informed crap about our fans in the past.

I'd like to suggest any domestic abuse charity. By Christ they'll need it when Celtic destroy the vermin on Saturday.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Perhaps I'm being slightly unsympathetic here.

If there is money left over, why don't we just invest in a few more new flags????

Pretty much this. All depends what is raised. 

£1,400 raised so far. Great response so far.

Good work Jagfox.

Pretty 'unbelievable that sevco haven't pitched in here to replace the flags.

I mean it's their fans and what's a grand to a club like theirs?

Other than a grand more than their fans raised to save their club*

*I think that's the 6th time that joke has been cracked on this thread but I'd venture that it's still funny.

So far oor young rascals have half inched Ayr 'ultras' flag,  a Raith fleg, Dunfermlines drum and thistles  flags.
Magee had better keep an eye on his flag....

It would be hard to steal your flag seeing as it never comes out of your bedsit.

Nice to see you're a fan a thievery as well as mocking child abuse. The quintessential ***

Excellent gesture from the club and McCrea to donate (as well as all fans who have). Unsurprising that there has been little contribution from the ****, since they let their whole club die, so it was never likely that they would chip in for another team's flags.

20 hours ago, bennett said:

So far oor young rascals have half inched Ayr 'ultras' flag,  a Raith fleg, Dunfermlines drum and thistles  flags.

Genuinely concerns me that you seem to be proud of this as some sort of 'achievement.' It says a lot about you as a person; a complete and utter despicable c**t. 

There really isn't another club in this country as vile as Rangers. It's about time that serious action is taken against them. f**k the 'minority', the club had a chance to make up for their fans' bawbaggery and they haven't even acknowledged it.

There isn't a single redeeming feature about them. Can't wait until they die and f**k off for good. 

I'm not really sure whether I'd try to just get a carbon copy of each of the flags that was destroyed from the money, try to get several small flags with new designs or just get one nice big flag. I mean I struggle to decide between coke and Irn Bru out the vending machine tbh.

Suppose it depends on how much is raised. No idea what my preference would be but something designed involving Doolan or Kingsley (ALL HAIL) might be cool. Maybe contact David Shrigley?

Could just get a gigantic framed picture of the W£ir$ and hang it up at the back of the NS, ideally along with some sort of high-tech security that flings acid at anyone tampering with it.

4 hours ago, John MacLean said:

Would love to see a flag celebrating Doolan's 100 goals and counting. How about one somehow remembering Save the Jags an example of fans helping to save their club.

Think these are both really good ideas.

One flag for each of the sections on the back wall would look great.

partick-thistle-fc-firhill-stadium-north

Looks like there's 10, going by this picture, so possibly a bit ambitious. Maybe 8?

Archived