Saintees v Accies: Battle of the Young Teams

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprisingly open game. Accies played some good stuff at times, looking to pass ball to feet at every opportunity and 1-2 info through our immobile central midfield quite regularly.

We haven't been great, but we've been a lot worse. Couple of half chances. A midfield set up to battle with no width at all and only Scougall offering more than a hump up the park. Get him central and watch him thread passes and drive at the opponent.

hamilton showing that there's another way, with good tactics and a method of play, whereas for the most part our tactics remain fairly primitive.

Foster struggling again. Cummins has mental moments but his movement is good and he's winning a fair few in the air.

Give it to ScougZ and he'll make things happen, he's very good on the all. 

Midge warming up...

Unbeaten with a classy 4-2-3-1 formation. Why has Tommy suddenly switched to a 4-4-2? Bizarre. Potentially two defeats in a row with that set-up now.

Because we'd need movement up front and dropping MacLean is totally unthinkable. No idea why Wotherspoons been dropped, especially since MOH is missing. TWs had a fucking nightmare, again.

We'll come back out and play 3-5-2 with Craig at left wing back and get caught with him and foster both up the pitch because there's not enough energy in our team to play it.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Accies absolutely strolling this in second gear. Utterly gutless from us, yet again. Starting set up absolutely mental with Liam, who, with the greatest respect, have been absolutely shite at LM since his return, meant to be out there but spending most of the time leaving 20 yard gaps in that area the highlight. Hoofball up to Cummins the order of the day.

Yet again another absolutely turgid performance.

Absolutely.

We'll come back out and play 3-5-2 with Craig at left wing back and get caught with him and foster both up the pitch because there's not enough energy in our team to play it.

And then we'll take off Scougall and Cummins for Wotherspoon and Johnstone

30 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

st johnstone hammer throwers can only get a result by injuring our keeper pathetic.

Suck it up bitch!!!! :thumsup2

Usually we're fighting amoungst ourselves against you lot ;) 

A Saints victory and an £80 accumulator win. What a time to be alive.

I'm 4/6 on a £1300 accie, waiting on a Partick and Motherwell win..

I'm 4/6 on a £1300 accie, waiting on a Partick and Motherwell win..

I hope Stevie May scores a last minute equaliser. [emoji23]

I don't really, but your seethe and tears would probably flood Perth.

I hope Stevie May scores a last minute equaliser. [emoji23]

I don't really, but your seethe and tears would probably flood Perth.

If Partick win I'll likely cash out, tbh.

Archived