Kilmarnock v Dundee

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

He won us the point. Nobody stood out at all. Midfield without kamara is non existent.
Defence needs protection from the midfield and they don't get that at all.
We play better without Allan

Why did Kamara come off? Sound like we should have been bolstering our defensive midfield if we were off the pace rather than replacing our best player with Vincent. 

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm not. And yes there is, financially it is making more and more sense for Scottish clubs who aren't getting the crowds through the doors.

I'm not saying I prefer an artificial surface to a top quality grass pitch, I'm saying I prefer playing on it to the type of pitches I'm used to playing on ie, Sunday League level. And there's been a few top flight clubs that have had Sunday league level pitches (Motherwell and United a few year back being prime examples).

As for making money, purchase a training facility and put an AstroTurf on that to hire out. 

He looked fucked. Fucked as in knackered but maybe pulled up with something. Vincent is off the pace , then again he ain't getting game time.
Holts face took a bit of a doing :-(

Has Vincent ever been 'on the pace' Tbf?

I see thon bellend Gordon Sawyers been at it again on Facebook. Looks like he's made that much of a chunt of himself this time that he's managed to get himself banned from the Killie game at Dens in November. 

Gordon if you're looking in yer a pap and you'll be getting in nae Dens in November.  Terry wins!

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I see thon bellend Gordon Sawyers been at it again on Facebook. Looks like he's made that much of a chunt of himself this time that he's managed to get himself banned from the Killie game at Dens in November. 

Gordon if you're looking in yer a pap and you'll be getting in nae Dens in November.  Terry wins!

Link ? 

Looking at the comments on the FB page and there's threats being dished out left right and centre. One guy wants a square go in the Ambassador whilst Sawyer is saying Whites is his pub of choice for the battle royal.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I'll take on your good self and DeeMan at the same time, if the c**t ever sets foot on these shores. Deal?

Pmsl, aye whatever fanny baws - I'm a bit old for meeting in a car park like some wee fud but I'll happily kick your c**t in should the need arise!

Thank you

Archived