Kilmarnock v Dundee

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bobbycoxblue said:

Is it ??
Always think an away point in this league cam never be that disappointing.

I disagree with that. Killie are likely to be down the bottom with us and we failed to pick up 3 points when they're currently at their lowest having not won in 6 games, and only having scored 3 times in those games. For us to kick on, we really needed 3 points today.

Hearts at home then Celtic away are our next 2 games. Hopefully we can take something from Hearts.

I disagree with that. Killie are likely to be down the bottom with us and we failed to pick up 3 points when they're currently at their lowest having not won in 6 games, and only having scored 3 times in those games. For us to kick on, we really needed 3 points today.
Hearts at home then Celtic away are our next 2 games. Hopefully we can take something from Hearts.

See your point but would have happily taken 4 points from 6 against St Johnstone at home and killie away prior to it all.

Poor point IMO Bain had more good saves than McDonald. 

That miss at the end shows why Boyd is finished and shouldn't ever play from the start unless we're really really really desperate. Also when he came on it was hoofball again which is shite to watch Mr McCulloch . Willie Millar will be disappointed, but I suspect Kris Commons will be pishing himself 

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Probably not a popular view but after today's game I'd like to see Kerr have a rest. Been a few games he hasn't been the best. Only issue is we don't have a replacement do we ?

Have to agree, sounds like a top boy but think he gets an easy time compared to some others

Probably not a popular view but after today's game I'd like to see Kerr have a rest. Been a few games he hasn't been the best. Only issue is we don't have a replacement do we ?

I'd not disagree with this. Think he's had a few poor games this season but it's the only position we have no cover at all for. Curran could probably play there but I'd still be more comfortable with a below par Kerr, I think.

On another note, I worry about any injury or suspension to Kamara. When he goes off it's like we seem to stop playing football. Wasn't at the game but a friend who was said it changed a bit after he went off.

A point at Killie isn't the end of the world but 3 points would have been nice. Still think Dundee are best with Moussa/Haber up top and runners playing off them. Thought we were really dangerous last weekend. Hope The Moose is back for next week.

Archived