Kilmarnock v Dundee

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the rest of the country who call them "roundabouts" who are truly in the crippled mind corner.

Newsflash. If you go all the way 'round' it you've fucked up like Chevvy Chase in European Vacation.

You only ride part of the circle, and leave at the appropriate exit.

14 hours ago, Big Gus said:

It's the rest of the country who call them "roundabouts" who are truly in the crippled mind corner.

Newsflash. If you go all the way 'round' it you've fucked up like Chevvy Chase in European Vacation.

You only ride part of the circle, and leave at the appropriate exit.

Not all roundabouts are circles.

Unless you're in Dundee of course.

This thread has very quickly reverted to the usual pish between the fans.

Past two games against Well and the Dons involved a civilised but boring style of banter about football.

But all too soon when wur pals fae Dundee come to town we immediately get comments about circles and the scheme.

Life would be boring if every game was the same.

Vive la difference, or, as Fide said ' That's pure barry patter, ya peh loving, circle driving f**k.'

•  
  •  
  •  

20 hours ago, K.T said:

Not all roundabouts are circles.

Unless you're in Dundee of course.

You're being kind of cryptic here Tam so I'm loath to "entertain" you. I'm assuming once you've gone all around one of them like Mr Griswald. You've got tricky one to traverse in a tractor right enough, the Broxten is certainly a junction...

You're being kind of cryptic here Tam so I'm loath to "entertain" you. I'm assuming once you've gone all around one of them like Mr Griswald. You've got tricky one to traverse in a tractor right enough, the Broxten is certainly a junction...

*Broxden

Hopefully the draw against Aberdeen is the result that can allow us to now kick start our season and finally win a game (probably extremely unlikely). I am going for a 2-1 Killie win, Jones and Greer scoring for us, whilst Mark O'Hara will probably continue the tradition of a former Killie player coming back to score against us. 

Hawkeye articulating perfectly why our match threads are absolutely unreadable pish.

How's O'Hara doing this season? I feel like I haven't heard quite so much about him.

Still plays like the white Viera m9.

Killie have started poorly and we've started poorly but a good win against the fermers has renewed my confidence. 

Killie picked up a good point against Aberdeen mind but I feel our play is now reaping rewards so I'll go 1-2 Dees.

Thank you. 

Archived