Emergency loans

Bambino7

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you hover over his username it says he hasn't been on the site since the 27th September. Sum boi  if he's taken a load of money off posters and done a runner.

What are people expecting from him now? A detailed post confirming how his life is still shite 3 months on from receiving money?

He barely gave any details at all before people started throwing money at him. 2 folk offered to send him money based solely on these three posts. 

On 9/18/2017 at 21:42, Bambino7 said:

Anyone know of a loan company or group that you don't need a bank card to get one? Fucking shit circumstances has led to this. 

On 9/18/2017 at 21:58, Bambino7 said:

Ah wish my friend.  I'm out the house and all my stuff is there. 

On 9/18/2017 at 22:02, Bambino7 said:

My old man isn't well and I don't want them to get involved with the grandchildren involved.  Literally f all until next week.  Short term pain and all that though eh! 

13 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Remember when Dundee fans were falling over themselves to send scarves and f**k knows what else to that foreign fellow?

Was the foreign fellow not just some genuine scarf collector who was chancing his arm in the hope that other folk would fund his hobby? Not a scam as such, because he didn't promise anything in return and was pretty honest that he just wanted people to send him scarves? I got bored of reading the thread so never found out how it ended.

17 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Dundee fan, same story apart from he fucked off for a year n came back to say yeh I will pay back, maybe 3-6 months later still hear nothing, eventually he does as people hounded him until he did. Now he is nowhere to be seen.

Yeh people have gave money to him but a message or communication to say how he is surely would be okay ?

People have said he is messaging on another forum and not here. If strangers gave you money to help when you are at rock bottom surely a little message of some kind wouldn't go a miss?

Nah it's not the same story at all.

The Dundee fan was collecting money for a purpose - it wasn't a donation. It was a raffle payment to potentially win a signed Dundee top. He rightfully got torn to shreds when he did a runner.

The Hibernian fan was sent donations. He didn't ask for them and didn't even really offer much information about why he needed it (which is why I never donated - that and because I was, and still am, fucking skint).

And he did post an update after he received the money.

On 9/26/2017 at 22:23, Bambino7 said:

Sorry mate.  Been living in a place with no wifi and have no network top up till Thursday.  Thanks all again, have money for deposit on flat share in Edinburgh when i get paid.  I genuinely love all a lot have done for me I really do but I've got many many shit stuff going on at the same time that's not me people less appreciative it's me being honest and saying getting out this room is hard with the things I haven't got never mind facing many stuff.  What I will say is thank you again and if anyone wants their generous lend back please just message me.  I might not reply right away but Its not for this or that.  Thanks again. 

I'd probably just want to draw a line under it if that was me. Instead of having to answer questions about it months later.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My bet is, his mrs took him back but all internet provision has been banned, so that he can't hook up with any lonely, desperate women...again.

It has been well-established that he is still very much active on the internet, you senile old fool. 

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Dundee fan, same story apart from he fucked off for a year n came back to say yeh I will pay back, maybe 3-6 months later still hear nothing, eventually he does as people hounded him until he did. Now he is nowhere to be seen.

Yeh people have gave money to him but a message or communication to say how he is surely would be okay ?

People have said he is messaging on another forum and not here. If strangers gave you money to help when you are at rock bottom surely a little message of some kind wouldn't go a miss?

Seems it's just folk who didn't give him anything who want an update. It was just a few quid to tide him through till pay day ffs.

Archived