Emergency loans

Bambino7

I haven't looked at any of this thread or even look at messages from people who where:are concerned but a memeber it pnb was in touch last week.  He won't want to be named but a certain Rangers poster isn't as bad as the shit he gets.

any mod can clarify that I haven't even been on here purely through utter embarrassment of my whole situation. I'm in a homeless place still just now waiting to get into a two bedroom so I can have kids as advised by my caseworker.  It's a very tough position to be in and my ex is pregnant again with my child.

im very sorry that I haven't been on here to clarify anything.  I promise when I get on my feet I will pay the donations into something of this sites choice.  The cold hard truth is I'm ashamed, I'm ashamed it came to my situation and I'm still in a position now I'm ashamed.  I don't want any sympathy at the same time I won't be looking at replies.  Staying in a homeless place and off work over Xmas and being away out the place  for a night takes you off this list is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. 

Again thank you you so much to people that helped me. It won't be forgotten and again I promise to pay back to a charity or whatever you guys choose when I can.

Thank you again. 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't looked at any of this thread or even look at messages from people who where:are concerned but a memeber it pnb was in touch last week.  He won't want to be named but a certain Rangers poster isn't as bad as the shit he gets.
any mod can clarify that I haven't even been on here purely through utter embarrassment of my whole situation. I'm in a homeless place still just now waiting to get into a two bedroom so I can have kids as advised by my caseworker.  It's a very tough position to be in and my ex is pregnant again with my child.
im very sorry that I haven't been on here to clarify anything.  I promise when I get on my feet I will pay the donations into something of this sites choice.  The cold hard truth is I'm ashamed, I'm ashamed it came to my situation and I'm still in a position now I'm ashamed.  I don't want any sympathy at the same time I won't be looking at replies.  Staying in a homeless place and off work over Xmas and being away out the place  for a night takes you off this list is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. 

Again thank you you so much to people that helped me. It won't be forgotten and again I promise to pay back to a charity or whatever you guys choose when I can.
Thank you again. 
Hope all is ok mate. Take it easy and keep your head up.

Just now, pleslie99 said:
2 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Thank you again. 

Hope all is ok mate. Take it easy and keep your head up.

Thank you.  I'm gone from

here just now again now tho.  Thanks again. 

On 05/12/2017 at 15:15, Slacker said:

Nah it's not the same story at all.

The Dundee fan was collecting money for a purpose - it wasn't a donation. It was a raffle payment to potentially win a signed Dundee top. He rightfully got torn to shreds when he did a runner.

The Hibernian fan was sent donations. He didn't ask for them and didn't even really offer much information about why he needed it (which is why I never donated - that and because I was, and still am, fucking skint).

And he did post an update after he received the money.

I'd probably just want to draw a line under it if that was me. Instead of having to answer questions about it months later.

There is no forum I've posted on. I've no interest in football at the moment I can swear on my children's lives. I posted on Hibs bounce same name.  Lies and rubbish.  I'm sorry I've let people down.  Fact is I'm ashamed of my life just now.!:some people will understand some won't. 

10 minutes ago, smpar said:

Good to hear from you, Bambino. Hope you get back on your feet ASAP.

Thank you.

believe it or not you have Kincardine (sorry going to shame you) for coming on.

at first when I was in such a shitter and people where being so generous I could still reply with a straight face internet level and think in the back of my head this will be fine in a couple of months and as time went on I've deliberately avoided here through embarrassment as well as my ongoing situation.  I don't need to go into stuff but again I'm still in a  homeless place on a waiting list seeing my children once when it suits her because until I'm settled I've been advised not to get legal advice. All this is happening and my mum reveals she's confided she is pregnant.   If anyone officially would like to verify this Kincardine has my phone number.  I'm utterly ashamed

ive not got myself out this situation I'm off work long term and its shit, but the god honest truth.

ill be back when I'm sorted.  Until then I can't even bear to read replies.

14 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

ill be back when I'm sorted.  Until then I can't even bear to read replies.

Aye, you're in a tough situation buddy - but brave of you to admit it.  I don't think, either, that anyone doubts your sincerity.  I certainly don't.

Maybe best that we draw a line under this thread?

Good to hear from you. I don't think you need to be apologising for anything though or feel embarassed. At no point did you ask for any money.

Don't read this topic until you're at least back on your feet. The majority is banter but even still I don't imagine in you're current situation you'll be in the mood for it.

And I wouldn't be worrying about giving any money back. I think those who donated have done it out of goodness and aren't expecting it back.

32 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aye, you're in a tough situation buddy - but brave of you to admit it.  I don't think, either, that anyone doubts your sincerity.  I certainly don't.

Maybe best that we draw a line under this thread?

Not for the first time. Thank you. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Mental that no family or friends are willing to put you up. 

Agreed, shameful on their part really. I'd like to think if I was in that situation there'd be a few places I could go before being left on the street. 

Good luck Bambino,  terrible just now but sure it'll turn around for you.

13 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Mental that no family or friends are willing to put you up. 

Sorry, I have to defend my family.  They own know the situation as they know my ex is expecting.  Because I was homeless I'm apparently prioritised for a two bedroom flat so I can have a room for my kids and if I leave the Place I'm in i give up that right to be on that list and there's no way whilst giving her maintanence money every month I afford a two bedroomed flat at the moment.  My parents are in a very tough position as they need to be neutral face vaulue to see their grandkids. Friends, I work in an environment I have little in common with anyone and when you have a family and you move from the environment you got brought up in are hard to get back especially when going back because things have went to shit.  Single dads out there I completely salute you it's the loneliest place in the world.  I can't continue to reply to stuff on here though.  But my family have been understanding as much as they can and would have me there in a second. 

Archived