Emergency loans

Bambino7

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

He's done a Miguel Sanchez....

Tbf if this turned out to be a massive scam and he was just needing a few quid for a weekend in Newcastle or something, I wouldn't be in the slightest bit annoyed. 

Obviously it's not, though. But just leave a quick post in here to let us know you're alright, Bambino .

Tbf if this turned out to be a massive scam and he was just needing a few quid for a weekend in Newcastle or something, I wouldn't be in the slightest bit annoyed. 

Obviously it's not, though. But just leave a quick post in here to let us know you're alright, Bambino .

I'd be highly amused if this turned out to be the case, but, alas, Grimbo & Deefiant style scams are in the past.

Sure you mean well but I'm wary of sending someone's bank details to a poster with 7 posts. We're all anonymous but some more than others. Copping out and leaving this one to [mention=4520]Dindeleux[/mention] . 

That's a point actually, it might be a good idea if everyone who got a PM should delete it, just so it's not hanging about in everyone's inboxes.

..that's assuming the daft Hibee doesn't get himself into this mess again!

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Sure you mean well but I'm wary of sending someone's bank details to a poster with 7 posts. We're all anonymous but some more than others. Copping out and leaving this one to @Dindeleux

fair do's. regular lurker on here for years don't post often. can't really do anything with someone's bank details anyway. just wanted to help a guy out as know how it is in that situation.

oh well.

I'll let Bambino share his own details with you mate if he sees fit to.  No offence but I don't know you either - you can still do stuff with peoples AC/SC so I think I'll stick to the more well-known posters.

Apologies as I realise that you probably have good intentions.

52 minutes ago, ??? said:

fair do's. regular lurker on here for years don't post often. can't really do anything with someone's bank details anyway. just wanted to help a guy out as know how it is in that situation.

oh well.

If you're on Paypal you could send me the dosh and I'll pass it on to his bank. PM me if so and I'll give you my email.

Archived