Emergency loans

Bambino7

Hope so mate.  Have the chance of a halfway house as such tomorrow I think for a week at least and see how it goes so it's a start.  Amazing contributions on here have helped towards a small deposit in working towards so at least there may be some light [emoji4] and I can get back to work after tomorrow with a change of clothes too.  Get back doing that and head down is what I'm good at. 

That's all there is for it pal. Getting digs sorted is the main thing. Can get everything else in place knowing you've at least got a bed for the night. Sare one you got caught shagging about and she huckled you though!*

*no idea if this is the case or not, but if it is pics!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

That's all there is for it pal. Getting digs sorted is the main thing. Can get everything else in place knowing you've at least got a bed for the night. Sare one you got caught shagging about and she huckled you though!*

*no idea if this is the case or not, but if it is pics!

I wish.  That's the sorest part.  

10 minutes ago, Johnny Däpp said:

Great to hear mate. I'm sure a few guys here have been in your position and have been lucky through other means to get by. Whilst you came on only to ask for advice, the way everyone rallied round you was totally unexpected and wonderful to see. I hope not just the money but the moral support was enough to get you by. 

For this weekend, is there any Hibbees here that run a bus? Even if someone could get him a place on a bus and that's his Saturday sorted and a day to take his mind off things.

Ive been through all the shite as well with my sons mother, was a fucking horrible time and it was the support from friends that got me by. It does get better I can assure you of that, I'm more than happy to help advise. You sound like a dedicated dad so I know how you're feeling in that respect.  

First time I can agree with you man, £2500 I lost 3 years ago whilst my sons mum paid the grand total of f**k all to use a lawyer to try destroy me in the name of my love for my son...

tenor.gif

46 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, that should take care of his money.

There will probably be a law advice cebtre and while his immediate issue is cash, she can't just deny him access to his kids. 

Just now, Rowan said:

There will probably be a law advice cebtre and while his immediate issue is cash, she can't just deny him access to his kids. 

He'd be better dangling off Buckingham Palace dressed up as Spiderman.

He has enough to worry about just now. Easy to say, but he needs to sort some other issues out before he's in a position to see them. A week or two won't make much difference.

Just now, Johnny Däpp said:

After 7 years I still fucking hate the fact I don't see my son everyday, that I don't get to say goodnight to him in person everyday, that I can't give him a hug in the morning before I go to work. Think yourself lucky and enjoy what you have...

f**k off. 

I have to be honest here me and my missus have been having a bit of a rough time of it recently (nothing too major but you can see cracks showing) and with a 6 month old baby I'm just trying to hold my tongue as much as possible for the fear of being kept away from her.

I won't be able to do this forever of course but I would hate for my daughter to not be with me and at the end of the day the mum holds all the cards.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I have to be honest here me and my missus have been having a bit of a rough time of it recently (nothing too major but you can see cracks showing) and with a 6 month old baby I'm just trying to hold my tongue as much as possible for the fear of being kept away from her.

I won't be able to do this forever of course but I would hate for my daughter to not be with me and at the end of the day the mum holds all the cards.

Courts favour against us.  Moira got a 50% payout from a 1% input.  

19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Start keeping a diary of your wife's erratic and mentally unstable behaviour. Include the threats of violence and substance misuse.

Having been on the rough end of this deal, it's not nice. However, I'd offer that play with a fair bat and - IMHO - you'll find it all squares itself up in 5/6 years or so.

And for those smartarses that say it's not worth the 5/6 years of playing the short game with their ex, I'd suggest they don't understand the foundations of the lifetime relationship that they (both they, their spouse and their offspring) want with each other.

Start keeping a diary of your wife's erratic and mentally unstable behaviour. Include the threats of violence and substance misuse.

How do you know her?

Anyway, it's not too bad she is just your typical crabbit woman. It's hard being stuck with a baby all day (I get that) but she seems to be lacking appreciation that I am out working to pay the bills and provide a good life for us all.

I do have about £20k "running away money" that she doesn't know about it if I ever need it but it's all about the baby for me. That's why I try to keep things calm and the atmosphere good because I don't want it to affect the wee one.

In saying that the baby has went from a glorious first 5 and a bit months to turning into a mini version of her mum the last fortnight with constant crying and desperation for attention. So if the missus decides to f**k off and take her away I might be a double winner.

Jokes.

4 hours ago, Rowan said:

Yes she can and has. There literally no way my daughter who is now old enough to know what's good and bad would say no to me being there, she screams for me but apparently I've been told to keep away she wants mum. Actual lies. Prove otherwise? This could probably hurt me legally because she has my laptop and will look up anything to get her way. It's wrong so so wrong, 

Archived