Emergency loans

Bambino7

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

http://www.wikihow.com/Join-the-French-Foreign-Legion

Pass a medical exam. The following qualifications are necessary:

• You must have no more than six missing teeth.
  • Your eyes must be no more than -10 diopters for nearsighted people and +8 diopters for farsighted people.[4]
  • You must show proof that all previous illnesses are treated and healed.
  • You must not have tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, diabetes, mental disorders or recurrent hernia problems.
  • You must not be missing any fingers.

Granny D is fucked then.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

A bunch of middle aged men are giving another middle aged man ten pounds to help stave off his impending doom.

57 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's just further down the line. I've no problem with him asking for money on here, btw, before you start going g down that route.

You've got "no problem" yet you threw in a half arsed insult?

93a2ba375d8d78767de86a131ffcd040.gif

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Bobby, if my wife kicks me out you are probably the Caley fan who lives closest to me.  Can I be assured that I can crash in your spare room for a few years while I get back on my feet?

Certainly, I've recently moved to Wallyford. Here is a picture of my car park so you can find my house. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 14.35.22.png

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Granny D is fucked then.

It doesn't say that you can't be fucked!  But the mental disorder bit has me worried.

Simply means if I want to kill lots of people I still have to do it in my own time and at my own expense,

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Certainly, I've recently moved to Wallyford. Here is a picture of my car park so you can find my house. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 14.35.22.png

Ffs you Philpy neighbour? I respect you have not become a murderer..... yet!

27 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It doesn't say that you can't be fucked!  But the mental disorder bit has me worried.

Simply means if I want to kill lots of people I still have to do it in my own time and at my own expense,

Starts with dogs.

Then join......

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

This may be your prerogative. For me I 'll have a bed for everyone, including you if needed. I've called a few people in the fife area (I know thats not where he is from), but if he needs a bed. I've got one. Bambo my sister is willing to give you a gaff if needed. PM me.

Pics?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

http://www.wikihow.com/Join-the-French-Foreign-Legion

Pass a medical exam. The following qualifications are necessary:

• You must have no more than six missing teeth.
  • Your eyes must be no more than -10 diopters for nearsighted people and +8 diopters for farsighted people.[4]
  • You must show proof that all previous illnesses are treated and healed.
  • You must not have tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, diabetes, mental disorders or recurrent hernia problems.
  • You must not be missing any fingers.

Surely a prerequisite for joining the French Foreign Legion is that you're mad?

I knew a chap who claimed to have been a member of the FFL, it just came about in a casual conversation, I'm sorry now I never asked him more about it, although he did have a reputation for, how shall I put it, embellishing things a wee bit.

Thanks very much again guys, I've another meeting with the council guys tomorrow and payday is almost a week away.  I'm prepared to slog this out for a week or so, managed to get some clothes for work too as all my stuff is still at my old "home" weekends going to be hard to get through but there's light and you guys generosity is so amazing. Thank you. 

Thanks very much again guys, I've another meeting with the council guys tomorrow and payday is almost a week away.  I'm prepared to slog this out for a week or so, managed to get some clothes for work too as all my stuff is still at my old "home" weekends going to be hard to get through but there's light and you guys generosity is so amazing. Thank you. 

Keep up the heid up and get through it mate. I was quite lucky with the timing and circumstance of my breakup, could well have been homeless but managed to avoid it and all it would have brought.
If you're still needing a wee help after payday I'll be able [emoji106]

18 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Keep up the heid up and get through it mate. I was quite lucky with the timing and circumstance of my breakup, could well have been homeless but managed to avoid it and all it would have brought.
If you're still needing a wee help after payday I'll be able emoji106.png

Thanks mate.  She done it completely calculated though, that's the nasty hard part. It's an utter control thing with her.  I know I've got major shit ahead with her it's not bearing thinking about though when I'm trying to get it together and go another day without seeing my kids.  Cheers mate after payday I'll be okay although she'll Be off like a volcano. 

Thanks mate.  She done it completely calculated though, that's the nasty hard part. It's an utter control thing with her.  I know I've got major shit ahead with her it's not bearing thinking about though when I'm trying to get it together and go another day without seeing my kids.  Cheers mate after payday I'll be okay although she'll Be off like a volcano. 

Aye, it'll be a tough time no doubt but just need to get through it and you'll be better off come the other side by the sound of it.

20 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Aye, it'll be a tough time no doubt but just need to get through it and you'll be better off come the other side by the sound of it.

Hope so mate.  Have the chance of a halfway house as such tomorrow I think for a week at least and see how it goes so it's a start.  Amazing contributions on here have helped towards a small deposit in working towards so at least there may be some light :) and I can get back to work after tomorrow with a change of clothes too.  Get back doing that and head down is what I'm good at. 

Archived