Emergency loans

Bambino7

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

@Bambino7, hope you get sorted out soon. Do you have photo ID? I can't do a bank transfer but I can transfer over Western Union and you can collect your end. Again no need to pay it back, there's only so much cocaine & hookers that I actually "need"

ETA - just PM me if this is any use to you?

Western Union is great in an emergency, say if you've had all your stuff nicked or lost abroad but still have your passport and card details. Just nip into an internet cafe and log on, money will be available at any outlet in the country you're in within a couple of hours or sooner. Costs a fair bit though, around £40 for £400 when I got my wallet nicked in Portugal. Probably cheaper now, this was years ago.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously guys thank you so much for all your generosity. I might be a stranger on the internet but it means so much to me and I promise that you will all get repaid (unless you wish it to go to charity) in around 10 days.  I'm genuinely overwhelmed and gobsmacked.  I'm a humble person in general believe it or not and this is actually quite hard for me but I am so, so appreciative to people borrowing snd giving amazing advise and showing empathy.  None of this was my intention I just didn't know where to turn.  Thank you again. 

1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

Seriously guys thank you so much for all your generosity. I might be a stranger on the internet but it means so much to me and I promise that you will all get repaid (unless you wish it to go to charity) in around 10 days.  I'm genuinely overwhelmed and gobsmacked.  I'm a humble person in general believe it or not and this is actually quite hard for me but I am so, so appreciative to people borrowing snd giving amazing advise and showing empathy.  None of this was my intention I just didn't know where to turn.  Thank you again. 

Good luck mate, please keep us posted on how things work out.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Good luck mate, please keep us posted on how things work out.

Thanks mate I will do.  In a dump the next couple of days but hopefully I get sorted something soon and even if not it's only for 10 days. 

4 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

GTF with returning my money to a charity, or me. You need it more than Grimbo.

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

No he wasn't. He was an attention seeking bore who received the attention he craved in the manner he deserved. He's not missed.

I'm not surprised that your jumping on this. 

Archived