Emergency loans

Bambino7

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he has a banking app on his phone he should be able to log in, and it will tell you your sort code and account number. Should be the easiest way to get the details.

He can then go to a branch and get said cash, but will need ID to do so (driving license or passport).

@Bambino7, might be worth cancelling your card if you don't have access to it (especially if it's contactless enabled)? The only problem with that is that they'll want to send you a new one, so you'd have to ask them to not do so. 

Also worth pointing out that some banks have branches that can issue you a new card. What bank are you with?

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If he has a banking app on his phone he should be able to log in, and it will tell you your sort code and account number. Should be the easiest way to get the details.

He can then go to a branch and get said cash, but will need ID to do so (driving license or passport).

@Bambino7, might be worth cancelling your card if you don't have access to it (especially if it's contactless enabled)? The only problem with that is that they'll want to send you a new one, so you'd have to ask them to not do so. 

Also worth pointing out that some banks have branches that can issue you a new card. What bank are you with?

Thanks mate I'm with tsb and been in this morning and changed my address details so my bank card has been cancelled snd re-sent to my work address.  Appreciated though for the advice, really is. 

16 minutes ago, Johnny Däpp said:

@Bambino7that's £10 from me in yer account bud. 

Heartening to see guys here rallying round the lad who obviously is a well known seasoned poster here. Threads like this and the depression thread show how genuine people can be here so kudos to those who are helping either financially or just by giving support and advice. 

Wait, have I missed something? Is there a place we can now fire over a tenner to? Not seen any details.

21 minutes ago, Johnny Däpp said:

@Bambino7that's £10 from me in yer account bud. 

Heartening to see guys here rallying round the lad who obviously is a well known seasoned poster here. Threads like this and the depression thread show how genuine people can be here so kudos to those who are helping either financially or just by giving support and advice. 

Thank you so much.  It will be paid back next week.  

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

Thanks mate I'm with tsb and been in this morning and changed my address details so my bank card has been cancelled snd re-sent to my work address.  Appreciated though for the advice, really is. 

I'm with TSB.  Bank details weren't showing on the app when I had to go in a couple weeks ago (I have no ID)  I was still able to lift £20

5 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Thank you so much.  It will be paid back next week.  

I'll send you £20 if you change your avatar to the picture of Anthony Stokes below. No need to repay it. PM your details.

_42347101_anthonystokes270.jpg

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'm with TSB.  Bank details weren't showing on the app when I had to go in a couple weeks ago (I have no ID)  I was still able to lift £20

Yeah I went in today mate knowing my details to change my card address and cancel it and again to take £10 out cheers. 

Guest Moomintroll

Cheers for the details Dindeleux, like the other guys said @Bambino7 don't bother sending it back, there's only so much vodka I can drink.

19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Hi All I have Bambinos bank details (in a screenshot from bambino not my usual fraud attempts), PM me and I'll share it with you

I'll send some as soon as @Dindeleux gets off his arse and replies to my pm. Don't want it back because I don't want some scummy Hibee  having my bank details.

Archived