Best Live Wrestling Experience

Ira Gaines

I've only ever been to 4 shows (2 x WWF, 1 x TNA and 1 x ICW) but Grado beating McIntyre at SECC and the whole atmosphere before the guys came out and then after the pinfall was incredible. They really missed a trick moving to the Hydro.

Have only been to shows in the UK so my experiences are limited. Booker T showing up at a house show in 2011 out of the blue was cracking, as was Kevin Nash a few months later, the TNA show from that year was cracking as well. 

Recently, seeing Noam debut at The Hydro and losing my shit. 

Been to see WWE/F a few times, WCW, TNA and hunners of ICW. Lots of great ICW moments (Galloway's return stands out) but favourite moment was probably a WWF house show in Newcastle at the absolute peak of the attitude era, the undercard had matches like Triple H vs Undertaker on it but Austin was in the main event and I've never heard (in fact FELT) a pop like it when the glass broke, the place was literally vibrating with noise! 

24 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Been to see WWE/F a few times, WCW, TNA and hunners of ICW. Lots of great ICW moments (Galloway's return stands out) but favourite moment was probably a WWF house show in Newcastle at the absolute peak of the attitude era, the undercard had matches like Triple H vs Undertaker on it but Austin was in the main event and I've never heard (in fact FELT) a pop like it when the glass broke, the place was literally vibrating with noise! 

What year was that? 01?

Galloway's return is a great shout.

Finn Balor wandering out at PROGRESS in January was quality as well. Grado winning the title is a good one too. For a WTF reaction, Dicky Divers winning the Square Go.

EDIT: Amazing how badly ICW fucked the Divers thing up by turning him face, despite him being unlikeable as f**k.

• 3 weeks later...

Raw in Glasgow and attending WM 33 have to rank up there for me although I think I was at the same house show as cb_diamond or a year previous and I met a few of them coming out  the Marriott across from the Metro  centre, meeting Austin was surreal.

Guest bernardblack

Bayley and Noam Dar at the Glasgow Raw last week.

The Bayley chant must've went on for at least ten minutes....was heavily edited for tv

Archived