Dumbarton v I.C.T 23/9/17

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half was absolutely embarrassing but a very good turnaround.  The Frox is already a fully established Dumbarton legend.  Thought he was a little wasted out wide but he was definitely the difference and had a lot of joy in the second half.  Him and Wardrop had a great understanding and were playing some nice football together.  Still not sold on Dowie or Hutton at all.  Roy in for Walsh please.

As Moonster said, still quite a few concerning factors but we don't need to worry about them for now as long as we keep picking up the points and Froxy keeps picking up the malts.

Mon 'eh Rock!

I actually thought Walsh played well today , never hid, never wasted a ball , and thought dowie pretty much strolled it, hutton should never have played the ball back for the Inverness goal, but we were collectively shite in the first half, bar froxylias and Walsh, but second half much better. Feeling a wee bit sorry that Roy isn't coming on in games, we could stretch teams better with his pace, especially when winning

Mon Dumbarton.  
3 points off the top four and six clear of 9th. Yaldi.
That Falkirk-Inverness game on the 14th October already looks like it'll be a cracker.

A relegation 6 pointer brer.

Any relegation 6 pointer not involving Dumbarton and involving a c**t of a human being like Peter Houston is a good relegation 6 pointer.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I had a 30 minute delay from the bridge M8 one mile sign until I made the A82 going to the game as the better half wanted to shop at Braeheed.

As a wee btw I had never turned off before to Dumbfartin at the lights but used to carry straight on, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the garage right at the lights used to be called the Dumbuck Garage and was owned by Jackie Stewarts dad who in turn financed Jackie's early foray's into racing?

One very wet and windy december night I ran those lights at red and immediately had the blues and two's on my tail, expensive gaff for me.

Any idea what year that would have been?

Jack Ross looked at him in the summer but didn't fancy him. However now we have given him a platform the vultures will be hovering.

That seems to be the way of it. Wee Aitken has a knack of getting the best out of players and then all the bigger clubs pinch them off us.

Archived