Brechin vs Pars - Return of the Hedge

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brechin will nick a handful of points purely from their high intensity and closing players down, but when 5 strikers in total are included and Ryan Williamson has a game like that, you're going to concede.

Time to start taking our chances lads .As simple as that . Not saying we would ve won far from it but we ve missed a handful of chances today against the best team we ve played this season ..
Smithy was outstanding again maybe a tad unlucky at 3rd as it came of defender s head .
Pars were always going to get their goal 1st half as we rode our luck .But we were still battling away .Poor from a hardworking Dyer for 2nd goal ...
Surprised at Connor Mac being subbed as he was playing well and causing some problems. After that I felt we fell outta game .
From City point of view I thought Dale , Smithy , Orsi and wee Finn all done well .
Another huge well behaved Par s support. Good friendly lot whose team won't be far away come May ..
PS. Geez a striker you ve enough too spare [emoji106]

Pretty decent pars performance although I thought Brechin were decent enough certainly not the worst I've seen this season, although I was a little disappointed at the handful of idiotic Brechin fans who obviously decided it would be "Bantz" to pick out our only disabled player for special treatment everytime he was close enough to hear. The rest of the guys at the ground were great friendly  and welcoming which always makes Gelbe a great place to visit 

PS. Geez a striker you ve enough too spare [emoji106]

We did intend to loan Smith out but he impressed the management in pre-season and got into the first team squad and Scotland under 19s. Might still do so if all strikers stay fit.

Archived