St Mirren vs Queen of the South

With both of us suffering disappointing defeats yesterday this televised Super Sunday clash is now quite a big game for both of us.  How's it going to go?

I will be driving up and paying my first visit to the Paisley 2021 Stadium.  Any advice on parking would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

With both of us suffering disappointing defeats yesterday this televised Super Sunday clash is now quite a big game for both of us.  How's it going to go?

I will be driving up and paying my first visit to the Paisley 2021 Stadium.  Any advice on parking would be greatly appreciated.

I'd park in Glasgow for safety reasons if I were you.

54 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

If you are early enough, about 45 min before kick off you can usually get parked in a street right at the ground. 

59 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

We most likely will have a defensive crisis on our hands next week. Baird is our only recognised centre half available. Doesn't bode well against the best striker in the league.

But with Morgan running riot at the other end the score could be anything.

Stick on 0-0

Think Qeen's will win this game simply because we will have a make shift defence , 2 suspended 2 injured the QOS forward line have good  experience to capitalise on our weakness. So I see midfield back tracking to help out so can't see us playing our normal attacking style. We have hard workers and pace up front but feel they will be restricted. 

Season ticket holed but can't make they game as I will miss the last ferry home. 5pm Sunday kick off is hellish the fact Alba pay buttons the loss due to lower crowd level means you probably lose money. Who signs these tv contracts complete nuts.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Season ticket holed but can't make they game as I will miss the last ferry home. 5pm Sunday kick off is hellish the fact Alba pay buttons the loss due to lower crowd level means you probably lose money. Who signs these tv contracts complete nuts.

The kick off is 4:10pm and what Alba pay (which probably is buttons) is neither here nor there since the clubs don't get anything for a live television League match. So you'll lose money if just one person doesn't go as a result. Sunday game probably screws up a chunk of your hospitality income too.

28 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

The kick off is 4:10pm and what Alba pay (which probably is buttons) is neither here nor there since the clubs don't get anything for a live television League match. So you'll lose money if just one person doesn't go as a result. Sunday game probably screws up a chunk of your hospitality income too.

Even 16.10 its crap , my seat is paid for so it will be TV for me. 

20 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

We most likely will have a defensive crisis on our hands next week. Baird is our only recognised centre half available. Doesn't bode well against the best striker in the league.

Didn't know Jai Quitongo played for Queen of the South ;)

Both teams will be hurting after Saturdays results, I hope we can add to their pain and get a result. Sir Stephen doesn't normally go to many games without a goal.

2-1 Queens and I would grudge wee Gav their goal.

We played well on saturday deserved a point atleast. I think we'll bounce this weekend, i'll go for 3-1 South. Tan man on the double and dobbs.
If gavin reilly scores i'll no be happy i'll always remember that miss against the **** in the plays offs!!
I'll be making the journey up on sunday f**k yer gaelic pish tv veiwing on a sunday make the effort. AMF

14 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

He's good but he's a long way to go to be THAT good emoji14.png

Quitongo has just turned 20 he will easily be the best striker in this league but unfortunately he wont be here in January :( I wouldn't say ' a long way to go ' that's a bit far.....

6 hours ago, Delboy5 said:

We played well on saturday deserved a point atleast. I think we'll bounce this weekend, i'll go for 3-1 South. Tan man on the double and dobbs.
If gavin reilly scores i'll no be happy i'll always remember that miss against the **** in the plays offs!!
I'll be making the journey up on sunday f**k yer gaelic pish tv veiwing on a sunday make the effort. AMF

Good on you mate always have time for a die hard who follow their team through think and thin especially from a provincial team. 

Quitongo has just turned 20 he will easily be the best striker in this league but unfortunately he wont be here in January [emoji20]

Eh? If he continues the way he's going he'll never be the best in this league as he'll be snapped up by a bigger club. If he comes back to finish his career in this division with Morton then at that point he'll likely be the best ;)

Archived