The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

It's a sign of the weak, lily-livered leadership in Scottish football, that a single offensive chant in England is stamped on immediately by the English Premiership and the club involved. Up here we have two sets of fans spewing sectarian bile on a weekly basis, but because it's always been so then it's just allowed to continue unabated. TV companies could help by issuing apologies every time one of the sets of fans gives a loving rendition of one of these songs, normally at their away games. But no, all they do is if one person close to the mics swears, then they issue an apology. Everyone in any sort of power is terrified to offend these Scottish football standard bearers. Makes me despair.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worth noting Celtic had more possession, more shots, and exactly the same amount of shots on target as the 5-1 game late last season. Rangers aren't getting any closer to Celtic, Celtic were just unable to score from their chances this time.

Rangers had a stonewall penalty turned down and Broony should have been sent off for a elbow smash right into Morelos' face.

Rangers are a top, top side but disgraceful cheating by the SFA keeps them down.

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It's a sign of the weak, lily-livered leadership in Scottish football, that a single offensive chant in England is stamped on immediately by the English Premiership and the club involved. Up here we have two sets of fans spewing sectarian bile on a weekly basis, but because it's always been so then it's just allowed to continue unabated. TV companies could help by issuing apologies every time one of the sets of fans gives a loving rendition of one of these songs, normally at their away games. But no, all they do is if one person close to the mics swears, then they issue an apology. Everyone in any sort of power is terrified to offend these Scottish football standard bearers. Makes me despair.

Cool story bro.

You're a fucking mess.

Absolute headstone from you, brilliant to see.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Might be missing some context here, maybe this poster has had a mare elsewhere, but what's wrong with his post?

What's wrong with my post is that it's true, and it criticises both sides of the divide at the same time. These guys can't handle that, because whataboutary can't come in to play.

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What's wrong with my post is that it's true, and it criticises both sides of the divide at the same time. These guys can't handle that, because whataboutary can't come in to play.

Aye, but Aberghreen something, something, Dundee Hibs something else/something, Dundee another something, something, Mini **** a different something, Hibs goading something else, ICT fans pulling down something, SFA anti Celtic/Rangers something, and so on and so forth

Keith?

14 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Green or blue,Yes or no,in or out shake it all about there is definitely a song in that?

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Only Sevconians are sectarian in their minds.

Both clubs need to reinforce again what's acceptable and what's not.

Archived