The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye, I'm angry that we're so far ahead of you it's embarrassing, gutted that we're gonna stroll to another title and strengthen our position with champions league money.

All you have is 9 in a row, apart from the 90's Celtic have been the better team in every decade for the last 60 years and somehow the **** think their place is at the top, priceless. Fuckin raging so I am.

26 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Different century, different club, same old Vicky.

Replying twice to the same post, simmer doon drew....

Been moving house over the weekend so this is me just getting on this... First half i felt Rangers played okay, although Celtic had a couple of chances that they probs shoulda scored. Early in the second half celtic got their goal and at that point it was no longer a contest.

The first 5-1 game last season highlighted that we were miles off, so when we lost yesterday I wasnt happy but not seething as its just where we are at the moment. Nothing shows the gulf more than when celtics 3 guys off the bench would walk straight into our first 11.

Unless there is fresh investment at ibrox i cant see anyone getting in celtics way for years, and 10 in a row is all but guaranteed.

I always have some hope before OF games but then you see guys like hodson and windass on the ball and after 5 mins you just know that its not going to happen.

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Ffs you really are living in the land that time forgot.

Kebab, curry, munchie box etc.... Might eventually reach Stirling one day.

To be honest fat fucks that eat gut rot shite like donner meat and munchy boxes fully deserve their inevitable massive heart attack in their early 40's.

9 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

To be honest fat fucks that eat gut rot shite like donner meat and munchy boxes fully deserve their inevitable massive heart attack in their early 40's.

I've seen your selfies.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've seen your selfies.

You still wid dont lie.

I have a bit of middle age timber to be fair but im not a morbidly obese fat xxxl wearing king size munchy box scoffing orc like most in your support.

Doner meat/donner kebabs is the food of morons, fucking looks, smells and tastes like dugmeat.

Worth noting Celtic had more possession, more shots, and exactly the same amount of shots on target as the 5-1 game late last season. Rangers aren't getting any closer to Celtic, Celtic were just unable to score from their chances this time.

11 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

You still wid dont lie.

I have a bit of middle age timber to be fair but im not a morbidly obese fat xxxl wearing king size munchy box scoffing orc like most in your support.

Doner meat/donner kebabs is the food of morons, fucking looks, smells and tastes like dugmeat.

Think I might phone for a munchy box now, cheers mags.

Worth noting Celtic had more possession, more shots, and exactly the same amount of shots on target as the 5-1 game late last season. Rangers aren't getting any closer to Celtic, Celtic were just unable to score from their chances this time.

Rangers had the same amount of attempts on target in 90mins as Celtic did in the 1st 90secs.

Archived