The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Benny reverting to default mode. Is that all you have, the 'you're angry' retort?

Oh well, I shouldn't really be expecting anything else.

Angry is what you do, still haunted by nine in a row lol

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not seen any of it, what was the full story of the banners like?

They basically had ' 3 letters emblazoned our crest' with a mangled RFC logo above them.

The Green Brigade had '3 Letters emblazoned on your grave, R.I.P

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Aye if only we had 9IAR as well, oh wait we did did, about 30 years before hand. 

Ye, I'm angry that we're so far ahead of you it's embarrassing, gutted that we're gonna stroll to another title and strengthen our position with champions league money.

All you have is 9 in a row, apart from the 90's Celtic have been the better team in every decade for the last 60 years and somehow the **** think their place is at the top, priceless. Fuckin raging so I am.

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye, I'm angry that we're so far ahead of you it's embarrassing, gutted that we're gonna stroll to another title and strengthen our position with champions league money.

All you have is 9 in a row, Celtic have been the better team in every decade for the last 60 years and somehow the **** think their place is at the top, priceless. Fuckin raging so I am.

Those old insecurities never go away :lol:

You'll always be haunted by it.

18 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

All you have is 9 in a row, Celtic have been the better team in every decade for the last 60 years and somehow the **** think their place is at the top, priceless. Fuckin raging so I am.

At the risk of agreeing with bennett, I'm not sure you saw the 90s...

You know who the really thick ones are when they start mentioning Pacific Shelf as if it is in any way comparable to their situation. 5 years and they still don't understand what happened to them.

As for the game itself, comfortable as it gets without getting out of first gear. Long may it continue

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Benny reverting to default mode. Is that all you have, the 'you're angry' retort?

Oh well, I shouldn't really be expecting anything else.

Calm doon, you won, etc, etc

Archived