The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

4Just in from pub and had a look at bits of the game on planner, obserations.

1. The Morelos 'penalty'.

Jozo hangs a leg out but tries to pull out, the Colombian took a theatrical hurdle over the big mans knee, only contact was when Morelos flicks a legout to initiate contact.

Never  

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ah well.  Fielding 4 defenders only one of whom cant tackle?  We got our just deserts.

Onward to Douglas Park on Friday.

You got your "just deserts" because your team is fucking shite.

Now drink up and f**k off.

Sirens in full flow in Greenock tonight. Both showers of shit in full voice.

Hope McCrorie develops as Scotland is lacking good centre backs, reckon hedgerow will put to much pressure on him though.

Game wasn't great. Thought Armstrong, Sinclair, Jack and Dorrans were all terrible

Hate old firm days, mutants in the pubs all day.

FTOF

10 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

The stewards doing a better job of marking the post than the Rangers done to Celtic players all game.

That was fucking hilarious watching they stewards.  

Only saw about 20 minutes of the game but that was my highlight 

11 hours ago, Insaintee said:

The number of times I've heard that.  I  usually go to this one. 

Image result for doggers car park

Irvine's beach has already been through a lot recently, it definitely does not need bennett added to it. 

17 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

Irvine's beach has already been through a lot recently, it definitely does not need bennett added to it. 

Bennett lying on a sun lounger in his union jack shorts with gut hanging out supping a can of special brew is a pretty horrific image no one should be subjected to.

Interesting to see Rangers fans on Twitter arguing Caixinha deserves more time based solely on him squaring up to Scott Brown as it "shows fight and a passion that will turn this club around". You'd have thought they'd gotten past the stage of falling for cheap PR stunts from under pressure managers.

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

That place is fucking falling to bits by the way, utter hole.

The toilets are even worse than Pittodrie, one I used at HT in centre of Broomloan rear had no lights working in it, pishing using your phone as a torchlight is not good. Fucking dump.

That's pathetic, whatever happened to the good old days of just pishing doon some poor b*****ds leg.  Modern fitba fans ffs.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Interesting to see Rangers fans on Twitter arguing Caixinha deserves more time based solely on him squaring up to Scott Brown as it "shows fight and a passion that will turn this club around". You'd have thought they'd gotten past the stage of falling for cheap PR stunts from under pressure managers.

I haven't seen any tweets like that, with yesterday's injury ravaged team it was always going to be tough. You're trying too hard again mate, where Pedro will be judged is against the other top six teams.

Celtic can wait a few years.

Was glorious how much we got to Foderingham yesterday.  He made Gordons distribution look like Neuers compared to him. A good confident win for Wednesday now which is the main thing.

PS first time Ive been to Ibrox for about 5 years and it has really become a bit of a shit pit.  Im glad we have spent a few quid recently as it reminded of going to Celtic park about 10 years ago. Not just the stadium but the surrounding area also.

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

I haven't seen any tweets like that, with yesterday's injury ravaged team it was always going to be tough. You're trying too hard again mate, where Pedro will be judged is against the other top six teams.

Celtic can wait a few years.

Only 3...

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

Celtic can wait a few years

Celtic are gone, Bennett. Your lot will never catch them up.

Archived