The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

He gets a lot of stick for the way he acts but on the park he's the only Scottish player that could be deemed "world class"

Phenomenal career.

Sadly, I think he's ended up being too good to come back to Hibs at the end of his career.

Sadly, I think he's ended up being too good to come back to Hibs at the end of his career.

If love to see him back at Hibs but I think he may retire at Glasgow Celtic Football Club.

It would have been interesting to see him go to a Tottenham, Man Utd, Liverpool etc earlier on in his career just to see how far he would have gone.

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

If love to see him back at Hibs but I think he may retire at Glasgow Celtic Football Club.

It would have been interesting to see him go to a Tottenham, Man Utd, Liverpool etc earlier on in his career just to see how far he would have gone.

I am sure he would have had it actually been an option.

I am sure he would have had it actually been an option.

A few massive English Clubs were really interested in signing Broony (spurs & Man Utd being 2) but he was really settled at Celtic and had no interest in leaving.

I would have loved to see him go down there and run the show but it is what it is. As it is he's still developed into an absolutely word class midfielder.

A few massive English Clubs were really interested in signing Broony (spurs & Man Utd being 2) but he was really settled at Celtic and had no interest in leaving.

I would have loved to see him go down there and run the show but it is what it is. As it is he's still developed into an absolutely word class midfielder.

Man Utd ????????????

Easy pickings at the bookies with that.

Rangers had a 15 minute period in the first half where they looked decent but the rest of the game was very easy for Celtic. 2-0 very much flattered the home team in the end.

Archived