The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How that's not a yellow for Armstrong I'll never know. Celtic have had everything so far.

I imagine because it wasn't remotely a yellow card. The only definite yellow so far was for Ryan Jack but he was given the benefit of the doubt given it was so early.

I imagine because it wasn't remotely a yellow card. The only definite yellow so far was for Ryan Jack but he was given the benefit of the doubt given it was so early.

Wasn't remotely a yellow card? He was late and high, have a word with yourself.

1 minute ago, MonEhTon said:

Would've been a harsh booking. Vast majority of decisions have gone Celtic's way.

Yellow all day long if it wasn't early doors in an OF where refs give it all that "controlling the game" patter instead of actually following the law book.

Yellow all day long if it wasn't early doors in an OF where refs give it all that "controlling the game" patter instead of actually following the law book.

Fair enough, you see that inconsistency with early fouls in games all over the place. Same for challenges inside the box which would be a free kick anywhere else on the pitch.

Would've been a harsh booking. Vast majority of decisions have gone Celtic's way.

Rangers getting all the decisions here I see

A few lads outing their "big team" so far, good to know.

Archived