The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

Just now, Hammer Jag said:

Why did you stop supporting your local club - Stirling?

Was it the sectarianism or the chance to attach yourself to a successful club that prized you away?

I didnt stop supporting Stirling Albion, have always since I was a teenager went to some of their midweek games and saturday games when Celtic arent playing.

Swing and a miss chump.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the blue bigots narrowly win this one.

They've no chance of winning the league and the green bigots are less tolerable in my work. They've developed a sickening superiority complex that getting 5 from PSG hasn't managed to shake. A defeat from the blue bigots is simply unthinkable and would personally provide the most lolz.

Celtic are of course most likely going to run away with it again, though. If that's the case then it's just the standard hope of multiple leg breaks.

In all seriousness I don't give a flying f**k who wins  on the park.

I know however  that the SFA and the BBC will conveniently gloss over the bile and sectarian pish  that the neanderthal hordes  in the stands  dish out.

The sooner the powers that be  accept that  what happened over 300 years ago  has f**k all to do with football in the 21st century the better.

They must accept part of the blame for  this disease and listen to the vast majority of the nation who  have had enough.

Get  them both to f**k.

7 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

In all seriousness I don't give a flying f**k who wins  on the park.

I know however  that the SFA and the BBC will conveniently gloss over the bile and sectarian pish  that the neanderthal hordes  in the stands  dish out.

The sooner the powers that be  accept that  what happened over 300 years ago  has f**k all to do with football in the 21st century the better.

They must accept part of the blame for  this disease and listen to the vast majority of the nation who  have had enough.

Get  them both to f**k.

What's your view on the tartan army and the relevance of the 14th century to modern fitba?

10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Doubt there's two people on the planet as thick as you, never mind on Pie & Bovril...

....no offence big boy x

Compared to you even big virginton is a bit of a dunce tbf.

Archived