The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

A few heads gone both on the pitch and quite possibly on this thread im predicting.

If its possible to get such a bet then both teams to score and a red card 'double' has to be a fair shout given our lack of central defensive options and the fact they are pish.

3-1 to the champions with at least one red card.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aubrey Maturin changed the title to The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

Brendan Rodgers and Pedro Hedgerow to be joined in holy matrimony at half-time by the Pope and the Archbishop of Canterbury. Both teams to accept a 3-0 forfeit defeat in honour of the joyous occasion.

Not ready to make a prediction just yet, we will see who is healthy after the league cup games this week.  But I will make a prediction that if Celtic hump them at home (again) then Pedro's position will be untenable.  They spent a lot of money this season and if we beat them by 3 or 4 on their own turf again then he will be out the door.  Even if it's like the Scottish Cup semi-final last year where a 2-0 Celtic win was extremely flattering to the Ibrox dwellers.   

The inconvenient truth of the matter is that Sevco's performances against us last year got a lot worse once Pedro took over.

Bigger fish to fry with Anderlecht come Wed, wouldnt risk Simunovic for this with him STILL being only fit centre half. 

This will be my first time at Ibrox since Sevco have been on the go, last time being we hibsed (such was the phrase at the time)  the chance to win the league.

What are my chances of being able to get the subway loyal back in to town after without managing to get head kicked in? Im not going to wear colours and have piled on a shit load of weight past month or so.

Archived