When do tickets for the Slovakia game come out ?

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

How long after ordering the tickets does it usually take to get a confirmation email? Ordered 3 tickets on my credit card about an hour ago but still waiting on confirmation email from SFA. 

Think I got mine in a few minutes. I'd check the 'Your Orders' part of your account and if nothing's showing up there and they've taken the money then phone them.

10 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Think I got mine in a few minutes. I'd check the 'Your Orders' part of your account and if nothing's showing up there and they've taken the money then phone them.

Got confirmation a few hours after ordering tickets. Cheers

Bought mine the night of the Malta game. Order confirmed and all sorts but they still haven't been delivered. Should I phone up?

Mines haven't arrived yet either and I ordered them the day after the Malta game, was told that if they haven't arrived come a week before the game I should phone up. The batches of tickets were still being printed hence why they were taking quite long

Mines haven't arrived yet either and I ordered them the day after the Malta game, was told that if they haven't arrived come a week before the game I should phone up. The batches of tickets were still being printed hence why they were taking quite long

Cheers, love how they make you pay for 'special delivery' as well :lol:

5 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Cheers, love how they make you pay for 'special delivery' as well :lol:

Special delivery just means they don't wipe their arse on it before they send it out.  Or maybe Doncaster wipes it on his face.  Not sure which is worse.

I thought this was a nailed-on sell-out...guess that's what you get when it's on a Thursday night.

EDIT: And prices - much is a ticket?  I'm on the season ticket like a tit, so haven't really experienced what the normal ticket price is this campaign

When I was considering going, the South Upper wasn't available but seems it was released after almost all the other tickets were sold. Won't be too close to a sell out as I think that'll be the last bit they open.

2 hours ago, forameus said:

I thought this was a nailed-on sell-out...guess that's what you get when it's on a Thursday night.

EDIT: And prices - much is a ticket?  I'm on the season ticket like a tit, so haven't really experienced what the normal ticket price is this campaign

Its £40 plus a £3 booking fee. I'm still going but I'm not happy about the price. 

Archived