Lets talk about petrol stations!

PB 4.2

petrol station etiquette  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Possibly or it might be that I don't own a caravan. Either way; there's a lack of key filled fruit bowls

You'd never fit enough people in a single caravan to require keys in a bowl, surely.

Edit: Google says otherwise, carry on.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I can't believe you think I shit in the caravan :lol: and Dave, they have heating mate 

Does your caravan not have a toilet? So you have to get up in the middle of the night in Winter and walk across to a toilet block (with a torch) to have a shite?

Sounds magic.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Does your caravan not have a toilet? So you have to get up in the middle of the night in Winter and walk across to a toilet block (with a torch) to have a shite?

Sounds magic.

Off topic but I haven't got up for a shit in the middle of the night since I was a toddler.

22 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Off topic but I haven't got up for a shit in the middle of the night since I was a toddler.

Never had a stinky 7am dump that would fill a caravan with nauseating stench? Fair enough.

Does anyone actually have a shite through the night ??

I seem to remember that Oscar Pistorious claimed to be doing that very act just before he shot his missus. At it. Naebody shites in the middle of the night unless they're ill.

Archived