Week 2

lichtie23

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I'm trying to watch the 1st half and record the 2nd so I can watch before work tomorrow. Has the potential to be a cracker

How you enjoying the NFL so far?

Well I've been watching Superbowls for 7/8 years without ever bothering to understand what I'm watching.

Finally picked a team and deciding to run with it. Got a group of friends into this, everyone has a different team which makes it more interesting. We all watched the Patriots earlier, Slowly getting parts explained to me, but I'll need to watch a lot of games to get up to speed. 

I mean so far I'm not enjoying it as much as NHL, but I've got a lot to learn and sure I'll be proper into it once I understand what's going on.

Well I've been watching Superbowls for 7/8 years without ever bothering to understand what I'm watching.
Finally picked a team and deciding to run with it. Got a group of friends into this, everyone has a different team which makes it more interesting. We all watched the Patriots earlier, Slowly getting parts explained to me, but I'll need to watch a lot of games to get up to speed. 
I mean so far I'm not enjoying it as much as NHL, but I've got a lot to learn and sure I'll be proper into it once I understand what's going on.

It's a great sport. Give college ball a chance as well....you get some batshit crazy finishes in that. Look up Tennessee vs Florida from Saturday

Can't see the Chargers holding on to this wee kicker. Two weeks in a row he's bottled a FG at the end of the game. 

Glad it happened this week, mind. Deserved win for the mighty Fins, nice to see Cutler looking solid and Ajayi getting over 100 yards. We've a really tough schedule this year, and with the talent in the AFC West, Baltimore and Pittsburgh in the North and the ever annoying Pats in our own division, I don't see us making the playoffs again, AFC too strong this year. 

52 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

Can't see the Chargers holding on to this wee kicker. Two weeks in a row he's bottled a FG at the end of the game. 

The one against the Broncos wasn't his fault, it was blocked, that was all on the guard Feeney who got mauled out of the way.

Archived