The mighty Raith v Airdrieunitedonians etc

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you pump us about 6-0 the sooner this shambles is brought to a head the better.

Was on the airdrie Facebook earlier and people were complaining about the performance yesterday and who was playing in what position etc as if a change in formation is all that's needed to solve our problems.

It is rearranging the deckchairs on the titanic. What happens on the football park for us is of no consequence - the more we get beat the worse our crowds will hopefully get though and hopefully anger will motivate those who seem oblivious at the moment.

What exactly is your problem this season? Is it a cash flow issue or more to do with whos in charge?

Read around their thread and you get a bit of info on what's happening. They seem to be like us in the aftermath of the Anelka shambles. So much so that Dalziel and McGowan are mentioned.

Last season they were bankrolled by some guy who wanted them full-time. He's gone now and there seems to be confusion over whether he took the hit for failed full-time football experiment or whether the club take the hit as it was only a soft loan.

As a Rovers fan of many years I'm finding it difficult to come to terms with the fact that we seem to look certain to win almost every week just now. I'm away for a lie down to see if I can come up with some reasons as to why Airdrie can beat us this weekend.

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

As a Rovers fan of many years I'm finding it difficult to come to terms with the fact that we seem to look certain to win almost every week just now. I'm away for a lie down to see if I can come up with some reasons as to why Airdrie can beat us this weekend.

Right. That's it. We're done. We've completed Raith Rovers: 100% finish. Ro Sham Bo doesn't have any reason not to be optimistic or have a lack of confidence to win the game. 

Archived