Games You Want To Play

Tri-TON

Just following on from the thread about erasing the memory of a game to have that play experience again. What games do you want to play or never got round to playing?

For me I've always thought of picking up The Witcher 3 but something tells me I just wouldn't like it without even watching some gameplay. The same goes for the newest version of Doom and the Fallout games, part of me tells myself I wouldn't enjoy them. Was hoping this thread could maybe change a few people's minds etc.

Despite being a big fan of Oblivion i've never actually got round to playing Skyrim (beyond the tutorial mission). I'm fairly sure that I would enjoy it but I always viewed it as such a time sink I never got stuck into it. This might change as there is a VR and Switch version coming out soon!

OP every game you mentioned is solid gold. Please play them [emoji1]

I still haven't got round to dishonored 2 despite adoring the first game. The Dlc just came out as well so really needing to kick myself up the bum with that one.

The thing that puts me off is the length of The Witcher and Fallout, I don't tend to play games that take hours and hours to complete.

10 hours ago, Ramagamma said:

OP every game you mentioned is solid gold. Please play them emoji1.png

I still haven't got round to dishonored 2 despite adoring the first game. The Dlc just came out as well so really needing to kick myself up the bum with that one.

Same here lol. I pre ordered the DLC on disc and just realised when it arrived that i've only done 2 of the missions in the main game!

2 hours ago, Tri-TON said:

The thing that puts me off is the length of The Witcher and Fallout, I don't tend to play games that take hours and hours to complete.

I get this, I've still not finished Witcher 3 and I bought it pretty close to release, I'll get mad into it for 2 or 3 nights and play a dozen hours and then not touch it again for 3 months. Really need to just knuckle down and get it finished but there just aren't enough hours in the day. 

I'd like someone (a lot more technical than me) would make a patch for Football Manager with all the modern players/TV deals/money etc but with the following:

1. European Cup by knock out for league champions only (Home&Away to SF with neutral ground for Final)
  2. Cup Winners Cup by knock out (Home&Away to SF with neutral ground for Final)
  3. UEFA Cup by knock out for league Runners up only (Home&Away to SF with neutral ground for Final)
  4. Squad size restrictions of 18players each for 1st team/reserves/u19s
  5. Torn between limiting foreign players to 5 per squad rule or not.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy FM but it takes so fucking long to complete a season plus the UCL/EL are too attritional.

On 9/18/2017 at 16:40, Ramagamma said:

OP every game you mentioned is solid gold. Please play them emoji1.png

On 9/19/2017 at 03:24, mrpaddyx said:

Same here lol. I pre ordered the DLC on disc and just realised when it arrived that i've only done 2 of the missions in the main game!

Playing Dishonered 2 just now - it is absolutely superb. Love trying to sneak around but always ends up in a bloodbath.

Archived