The Edge v The Jai - 23 September, Tannadice Park

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tonsilitis said:

Thank you Arabzone.  With my son in North Carolina and we have paid for the stream twice and it still does not work.  Instructing credit card company to cancel payments but disappointed can't see game.  Crap service.

Same here. Down in London for the weekend and paid to watch the game online. Will be expecting a full refund.

8 minutes ago, Tonsilitis said:

Thank you Arabzone.  With my son in North Carolina and we have paid for the stream twice and it still does not work.  Instructing credit card company to cancel payments but disappointed can't see game.  Crap service.

6 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Same here. Down in London for the weekend and paid to watch the game online. Will be expecting a full refund.

Yeah I'm getting a screen message saying "Video format not supported". It's an iPad!

Think we’re unlucky not to get a point. Dundee Utd had a lot of the ball in the 2nd half but didn’t trouble us too much apart from the goals. The chance that Jai missed is the type he needs to start putting away. We all know he’s capable of scoring a screamer but should be burying the chance he had in the 2nd half. 

Archived