The Edge v The Jai - 23 September, Tannadice Park

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I have the option of shopping with the Mrs, being in Glasgow while the wifebeating derby is on, or attending this match.

Sadly our form has led me to believe Debenhams might be the best option.

Tragic. Absolutely fucking tragic. 

5 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

It appears to be a matter of time for Ray McKinnon, and that realisation explains the lack of enthusiasm among the United support.  A win buys him time, though only that, a defeat hastens the end, but no supporter enjoys losing.  

A draw brings more frustration.

A draw looks likely.

A draw would almost be worse than a defeat here in respect of it probably wont be enough to get Ray out. I either want a win with a convincing performance that suggests that we maybe can still get things going or if we are to get beat I hope we get pumped thereby hastening McKinnons departure.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I have the option of shopping with the Mrs, being in Glasgow while the wifebeating derby is on, or attending this match.

Sadly our form has led me to believe Debenhams might be the best option.

Hope you don't miss their 25% off sale or is it buy one get one manager free.

Well my first game where Utube will be were I see the action this season, will be happy with a draw as not many will win even at a poor united this season.

Anyway last golf medal of the golf season and its been as bad as United's form.

Another manager sacked on the Duff's mantlepiece?

I reckon we will let United come at us, they're desperate for points, leaving the likes of the 'Edge' and a cart horse like Mark Durnan vulnerable to Quitongo and Oliver

We won't come at you. That's not what we do.

Another manager sacked on the Duff's mantlepiece?

I reckon we will let United come at us, they're desperate for points, leaving the likes of the 'Edge' and a cart horse like Mark Durnan vulnerable to Quitongo and Oliver

The same Duffy who begged Lorraine Kelly to urinate on him while he wore a black bin liner?

Archived