The Edge v The Jai - 23 September, Tannadice Park

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Wasn't there on Saturday but I'm assuming from the highlights Quitongo was wide left was he not? What makes people think he'll be back in the centre on Saturday?

People think he's elevated far above this level of football based on a few good games so far. It's painful reading at times. 

I'm sure Jai will play from the start but if Thomson is fit again I reckon he will start on the left this time with Jai up top.

12 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Wasn't there on Saturday but I'm assuming from the highlights Quitongo was wide left was he not? What makes people think he'll be back in the centre on Saturday?

On the left of a front 3. Played on the right and through the middle briefly as well. 

Reading that King,  Fraser,  Keatings,  Nkoyi,  Quinn are all potentially out for you lot.
What kind of line up do you expect for Sat?
From a Morton perspective, I thought Kilday might have played last night in our dev game but obviously still a week or two away. Hopefully Murdoch is back for this one, not sure why he missed out on Sat.

Fraser and N’Koyi were both out last Saturday. Keatings never played long on Saturday. Quinn is shit so a straight swap with Edge.

18 hours ago, GiGi said:

People think he's elevated far above this level of football based on a few good games so far.

He quite clearly is: Dobbie and Nicky fucking Clark are supposedly the two best centre forwards at this level. And both were taught a lesson in attacking play during their recent, back to back swordings. 

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

Is this Quitongo lad the same boy that has been hawked around various Scottish clubs on the back of his father's reputation within the game?

No, that's Nicky Clark. Thought I'd save VT or Hawk the hassle of typing it. 

2 hours ago, Scosha said:

I'd be surprised if there's more than 400 there. 

1 minute ago, TurbineTon said:

Aye - we have a shit following, so no more than suggested above. 

Added to that the OF game (eughhh) and it'll be almost certainly down. 

Think the Gourock (Albert) Supporters Club have two full busses going so I'd hope we would have a decent support heading up.

I'm not going as I am heading to London for the weekend, is it too optimistic to think we can get all three points here? :unsure: 

14 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Think the Gourock (Albert) Supporters Club have two full busses going so I'd hope we would have a decent support heading up.

I'm not going as I am heading to London for the weekend, is it too optimistic to think we can get all three points here? :unsure: 

No. We're good enough to do so.

Archived