The Edge v The Jai - 23 September, Tannadice Park

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Whilst I would love to see Ray binned not at the expense of losing to a part time west coast team.

3-1 united

Disagree.  The sooner he gets binned the sooner we can bring someone in who has the chance to turn things around.

We showed Dundee Utd far too much respect last season. Looking forward to Jai hopefully ripping the Edge a new one again and for the latter to get away with hauling him down every time he's shown a clean pair of heels. We've played well against sides that have come out to play against us so far this season rather than those who sit in. I hope we can win but wouldn't be disappointed with a point. 

1 hour ago, Tonsilitis said:

I will be in America for this one.  Do united do an online stream?

Yeah, ArabZone - decent filmography awful commentators but they can be funny in an unintentional way.

I will also be watching via ArabZone from sunnier climes, shouting at the screen continually.

Going into this with a lot of confidence on the back of 2 wins, whereas United haven't won in 3 so we must fancy our chances! 

A draw wouldn't be a bad result but love to get a result up there after coming close last season and I think we will.

1-2. Jai and Thomson.

Given that we can't work out how to score goals in this league, but have also inexplicably only lost once at home (to Hibs) since April 2016, I'm going with 0-0 for this one.

We looked a class above Morton in the playoff, have since brought in better players, but are somehow worse.

Confusing times at the Vicente Balderón.

19 hours ago, Scosha said:

We showed Dundee Utd far too much respect last season. Looking forward to Jai hopefully ripping the Edge a new one again and for the latter to get away with hauling him down every time he's shown a clean pair of heels. We've played well against sides that have come out to play against us so far this season rather than those who sit in. I hope we can win but wouldn't be disappointed with a point. 

Well you should be. United are shite.

Before a league ball was kicked I wasn't to confident going here and getting much but that has all changed after a decent league start and 2 great performance against Dunfermline & Queens:) watch out tannadice......... Quitongo's coming;)

Archived