Scores & talking points today

fan of the juniors

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today's result :-
Larkhall Thistle 4 Rutherglen Glencairn 5
(Glencairn scorers - Del McNab 2, Liam Gormley 2, Jay Mckay (penalty).)

Glens come from behind four times to win the game with the last kick of the ball in the 95th minute !

Pictures and full match report to follow.

And you say you guys hate that ref

C4mbo glad you think we were comfortable but I cannot agree if The Ants had taken their chances a miskick from 3 yards with an open goal, and the other chances they had if would have been oh so different in fact for first 15 mins of second half we were pounded, the new lad Miller made a huge difference to us scoring hat trick on his debut albeit with 2 pens and a tap in frpm a Kevin Turner pass. I saw us batter a Lanark side only to lose 2-0 and it was a great three points for us yesterday but the Ants gave us a good game and wee took our chances they did not. Roll on next week away to Gartcairn for the first time.....

Posted on three seperate  threads, you certainly don't want anyone to miss it!

As I have done for years. I don't read every thread, and I don't expect anyone else does, so I post it on the relevant threads every week.

The more hits our website gets the more our sponsors are happy. [emoji6]

16 hours ago, Argushenrik said:

C4mbo glad you think we were comfortable but I cannot agree if The Ants had taken their chances a miskick from 3 yards with an open goal, and the other chances they had if would have been oh so different in fact for first 15 mins of second half we were pounded, the new lad Miller made a huge difference to us scoring hat trick on his debut albeit with 2 pens and a tap in frpm a Kevin Turner pass. I saw us batter a Lanark side only to lose 2-0 and it was a great three points for us yesterday but the Ants gave us a good game and wee took our chances they did not. Roll on next week away to Gartcairn for the first time.....

Good balanced view there.  Ants were off their game yesterday, missing a few players.  Vale were well worthy of the win,  worked hard and deserved their lead early on.  If we'd taken the chances that came our way, scoreline would've been a bit closer.  3rd was a bit dubious by all accounts (I was up the other end, didn't see it) and 4th scored when Ants were trying to get something back.

No disrespect to the others, Vale were the best we'd played in 1st 5 games.

Posted on three seperate  threads, you certainly don't want anyone to miss it!

As I have done for years. I don't read every thread, and I don't expect anyone else does, so I post it on the relevant threads every week.

The more hits our website gets the more our sponsors are happy. [emoji6]
Shame on you Glensmad for trying to promote your club on here in a positive manner [emoji12]

1 minute ago, ex-german exile said:

Shame on you Glensmad for trying to promote your club on here in a positive manner emoji12.png

Lol, to be fair I don't think garrellburn was meaning anything negative by his post, I think he was teasing more than anything. :thumsup2

Lol, to be fair I don't think garrellburn was meaning anything negative by his post, I think he was teasing more than anything. :thumsup2

Aye, maybe I'm being a bit unfair on him and I understand banter is the main life blood of this forum, but I do get a bit scunnered when simple, factual, non controversial posts get targeted.

Archived