Pro Ev 2018

Dindeleux

Up to division 7 in the leagues now, consecutive promotions. 

Lazio my team of choice, Immobile is very good up front, whilst the likes of Anderson provide great width in the team. 

I play with the team hugging the touchline, and have Anderson as a counter target which is providing me with a lot of success. 

Getting the hang of defending a little bit more each time I play, in saying that I got an absolute hiding last night playing against some lad who was Monaco. Think it ended up 7-1. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Just started the Master League. I know the traditional Master League starting players are mince but this group is something else. Every goal I let in comes from abysmal defending.

I used to find that their stamina was the issue, all 10 outfield players blowing out their arses by ht just isnt fair lol

5 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Without doubt, once you get used to the mechanics of the game, it really is brilliamt IMO

Seconded.

Like Celtic fans, I just can't get enough*

*sorry about that patter.

Really looking forward to buying this, getting the option file and getting stuck in. Loved both Pro Evo and FIFA over the years but, from playing both demos, it seems Pro Evo definitely has a better understanding of the ebb and flow of an actual game of football and that it's about more than just the spectacular goals you score that give fans enjoyment.

If Pro Evo is Breaking Bad - with it's slow, methodical build up with massive payoff when something spectacular happens, then FIFA is 24 - with it's enjoyable yet insatiable need for instant gratification, sometimes to the point of utter tedium.

19 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

It really is the tits. Going to get better with the SPFL option file finally being released, hopefully tonight.

Imagine the poor fuckers that actually don't buy this because of licensing emoji23.png.

Find it so strange, I have it on the xbox, so can't even get an option file, but doesn't deter me whatsoever. Far superior game to Fifa.

Find it so strange, I have it on the xbox, so can't even get an option file, but doesn't deter me whatsoever. Far superior game to Fifa.

I have edited the SPL (at the time) into the game myself when option files haven't been available. Takes a few days but it's worth it.

Still struggling in my Crotone Master League. I don't think you can get the sack.....?

13 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I still can't defend. Let in an injury time winner and equaliser in the last two games. Finished 3-4 and 3-3.
Seething.

I was 4-0 down at half time to some fella playing as Argentina. Got three goals in 8 minutes but just couldn't get the equaliser. 

Division 7 online is killing me. 

Archived