Pro Ev 2018

Dindeleux

1 hour ago, David W said:

I heard a rumour the Scottish Championship will be in PES 2020. Can anyone confirm?

Nothing official but they could decide to expand it if they get a decent amount of Scottish sales. Although I think you would have teams in the Championship like Dundee Orange & Highland Thistle  etc. But I think the folks who do the option files will probably fix that, so it's no big deal.  

But to get the SPL in PES is f**king magic. I usually get PES when the option files get released just before xmas, but I might have to get this at launch now . I should be miffed about the loss of the Champions/Europa Leagues, but I think I was more miffed that they lost the South American ones a few year ago. It'll be interesting to see what the Master League mode will be like, as that's been my favorite bit of the game since I was playing it since the mid 90s.

Roll on next season eh? :thumsup2

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how many years we will need to be away from the SPL before people stop calling it the SPL.

PS - I will definitely have a Kilmarnock myclub side next year and a Premiership select (which with Sevco signing Suarez, Torres etc should be quite good).

I was going to stick with Fifa as normal due the Saints being back in it,  But now scottish  teams are in PES i will need to get it a bash
You won't regret it.

For all the licensing nonsense and abuse PES gets, it is a much more fun game.

The Scottish Premiership being included is an added bonus for the PES regulars like myself.

39 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

You won't regret it.

For all the licensing nonsense and abuse PES gets, it is a much more fun game.

The Scottish Premiership being included is an added bonus for the PES regulars like myself.

I was PES in it's hayday then St Mirren got promoted away so jumped shipped to play in the black and white stripes

I was PES in it's hayday then St Mirren got promoted away so jumped shipped to play in the black and white stripes
If you have a ps4 you can download option files after a couple of weeks of the game being released and that fixes the names and kits of most clubs, if that sort of thing bothers you.

PES is definitely back to the good old days.

19 hours ago, paisleysaints said:

I was going to stick with Fifa as normal due the Saints being back in it,  But now scottish  teams are in PES i will need to get it a bash

Get both. My take on it is PES is a better game, but FIFA has better online. All your own preference really. 

I was always a ISS/PES player then I switched to FIFA when PES went seriously downhill a few years back.

I got seriously fed up with FIFA by Xmas last year and hadn't played a football game since.  When I seen PES on sale for less than £20 I decided to grab it with the "how bad can it be?" mentality and I'm so glad I did.

After sorting out an option file (PES Universe V4) I played a few games of Become a Legend to get me back into the swing of it because from past experience I know that going from FIFA to PES can be a jarring experience.

I can honestly say I haven't enjoyed playing a football game so much in years.  FIFA simply does not give you this level of enjoyment.  Learning all over again to shift the players body weight into prime position before passing or shooting feels so much more realistic and the animations are miles better than FIFA.  I've had some genuine jumping out of my seat moments of pure footballing joy, which I didn't think I would ever have again from a football game.

It's brilliant that the SPFL will be included in the next one as I haven't managed to find a decent option file for it.

I can't recommend PES 2018 enough.  If you're a FIFA player you WILL struggle at first but once you get into it you'll never look back.

Noticed this is now one of the games on Xbox GamePass.

The overall selection on GamePass is still pretty ropey (unless you've just bought an Xbox and don't have the staples), but it gives you a free 14 day trial if anyone wants to try out PES18 before taking the plunge.

IWe sincerely appreciate your constant patronage to our products.

This notice is made in relation to the license for “PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019”, which is now available for pre-orders.

Borussia Dortmund was included in some of the promotional assets of “PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019”. Please note however that it can unfortunately not be included in the product. 

KONAMI and Borussia Dortmund had a license agreement with respect to the use of Borussia Dortmund's logos, players, stadium and other features in KONAMI products until June 2020. However this agreement was prematurely terminated by Borussia Dortmund. KONAMI will not include Borussia Dortmund’s logos, players, stadium and other features in “PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019”.

Please be assured that the PES series will continue to provide new ways to enjoy soccer through new partnerships with various clubs and leagues.

Thank you for your continued support of the series.

Couple more announcements due next week.  

On 02/06/2018 at 11:18, Richey Edwards said:

They can enter a licensing agreement with Ayr United instead if they want.

By all accounts couldn't afford it, so have plumped for Schalke instead.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 10:00, sergie's no1 fan said:

The grass looks incredible. Not sure of the lighting, it was a pain in the hole in the last game with the stadium shadows ect.

Yeah, find that a massive problem especially if there are a number of bodies in the box. Can't see that the f**k is going on. 

Watched a couple of live streams last night for the upcoming game, looks pretty good. No major changes by the looks of things, but little tweaks here and there. 

Archived