Pro Ev 2018

Dindeleux

I'm just playing online divisions just now. I always go with random teams so I've had a fair few pumpings. Just lost 4-3 to PSG there. Fair to say I despise Cavani, boy's got a forehead like a traction engine.

Have you noticed any drop in server quality over the last few days?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today is the first time I've played it in about a week and a half so couldn't say. Getting a wee bit of lag though.

This week compared to every other week I’ve found it a bit dodgy.

• 2 weeks later...

Held off on this til Scottish option files etc were out. Played a bit of master league last week (overwritten Falkirk with Morton) and enjoyed it a lot.

Went online last night for the first time and got skelped 7-0... completely different game online and offline. 

• 2 weeks later...

PES has always pissed over fifa, the become a legend thing is new to me but brilliant who cares about team names when they have spent that money, the whole way this game is built is about players physical contact and so many different formations :) lol when whole team is behind the ball all about physical work to create that one opening, that you better aim right :) fucking brilliant. Fifa players just learn set ways to score PES has always set things up on the players and this last version having not played it in 10 years , is wonderfully still the same

On 11/11/2017 at 20:57, Thomas Wrongun said:

PES has always pissed over fifa, the become a legend thing is new to me but brilliant who cares about team names when they have spent that money, the whole way this game is built is about players physical contact and so many different formations :) lol when whole team is behind the ball all about physical work to create that one opening, that you better aim right :) fucking brilliant. Fifa players just learn set ways to score PES has always set things up on the players and this last version having not played it in 10 years , is wonderfully still the same

I've had to turn it off for a few days because I was starting to get really annoyed playing it online - mostly because of the quality of other players.  I had been playing this pretty much exclusively over the last few weeks.

I see Pes 2018 lite is out today. Didn't realise this was a thing but includes my club and pes leagues features along with exhibition matches.
Does anyone know if you can use an option file for kits etc with this version?
Also I've just started my club (first time I've ever played this mode) and it's struggling to find any opponents with similar levels to me. Is it worth playing against the computer a few times to build up my level and players before going online??

Yes.
What console are you on?

PS4. Got promoted from the 12th division playing online, just takes a minute or two to find an opponent sometimes.
I've noticed that Zlatan is almost unplayable at times.

23 minutes ago, spud131 said:

PS4. Got promoted from the 12th division playing online, just takes a minute or two to find an opponent sometimes.
I've noticed that Zlatan is almost unplayable at times.

Zlatan, Ronaldo (as you would expect) and Adruiz I find to me the main bawbags. Lukaku as well although you don't seem to come up against him very often in myClub.

Do you play myClub?

Zlatan, Ronaldo (as you would expect) and Adruiz I find to me the main bawbags. Lukaku as well although you don't seem to come up against him very often in myClub.
Do you play myClub?

Yeah, starting to get a few decent players now. Got Lucas Moura, Nani, Lindelof and VanWolfswinkle plus a couple of less well know players.

2 hours ago, superwellfan said:

Anyone else think the game has moved up a level since they released that patch to make cursor changes more responsive? Really impressed.

Yes.  Its a lot better.

On 11/20/2017 at 05:10, spud131 said:

Yeah, starting to get a few decent players now. Got Lucas Moura, Nani, Lindelof and VanWolfswinkle plus a couple of less well know players.

After avoiding spins due to the fact you get screwed over I've now decided to spend all my GP on spins.  I've pretty much built the best team I have using the scouting system but buying 5 star scouts is far too expensive and I don't think I can really improve my team via 4 star scouts now.

My team is:

Buffon

Belleri, Barzagli, Benatia, Rodriquez

Fellaini, Dani Parejo, Hazard

Son, Bacca/Falcao, Lemar

Archived